• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Yeah I had figured it would be insanely hard to find a remote beach spot this time of year. A shoot at sunset on the beach would be crazy.....

JD

Approved Content Owner
Thank you!

Finally someone suggests it...

eltardo - Let your girl know that the only reason I registered on here is because of her. I've been a lurker for a while (not a "creepy lurker" though haha). But I bypass all the other threads on here for this one for the most part.

Bryci is hoooooooooooootttttttttttttttt. Dream girl. Amazing with bangs, awesome body - period. People flinging crap on here are probably stoned or too young to be using the Internet - she's on fire. If I were you I'd just ignore their shit...

But yeah back to the beach thing. Since I've been following her, all I keep thinking is that she'd devastate in a micro Wicked Weasel bikini.

http://************.com/en-us

That is all. :D

Thanks man, I completely missed this when I posted last time, sorry =) I know I should ignore the haters, sometimes their insane ways get the better of me. Opinions are one thing, but when they're based in fiction and it's said against us, well, I stand up for us. I've gotten now though, I found the ignore list so a handful of these people, I don't even see their replies if they reply. Much happier now. :) :2 cents:

I want to get her a Wicked Weasel 449 Matt Micro bikini, they're ... wow. She added Wicked Weasel to her gift list too recently, I hadn't looked at their site till your post.. now I am thinking I might get her something anonymously.. heh. She's assume it was from a fan and well, she'd be right! I'm her biggest fan! :glugglug:

Thanks for the kinds words, brother, made my night.

keep up the good work, good to see positivity in this thread lately. Bryci is hot, a total package.

Thanks again all for all the positivity! Next week will be a good one... fresh content Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday :) (Tuesday is a live cam show, Monday and Thursday are photo updates, Wed and Fri are new HD videos)

Have a kick ass weekend! I added a crazy ass high res sneak peak from one of the sets this upcoming week to my blog over at eltardo.com if you're bored. Don't take anything written over there too serious if I offend you, after all, this is internets :)

Thanks Samwise34, I agree fully. :thumbsup:

Bryci is definetly one of the hottest girls on the net and it seems like she works really hard on her site to make it one of the best. I get the impression it is one of the best and she is Canadian not a yank which is a huge advantage!. I am just not sure she shows enough to get me to sign up. If i knew she got her spadge out so that we can see it, (spread those legs) not like in the sample galleries i would sign straight up!!!!!!! I wanna sign up, can anyone tell me what you get on the site? Or show me?

JD

Approved Content Owner
bryci.org will show you a ton of galleries. If you're hoping for a ton of spread leg stuff, bryci.com isn't the site for you. A woman doesn't have to spread her legs to be hot, beautiful etc, and Bryci does what she's cool with.

From your post, I'd say Bryci.com is not for you. Not trying to be an ass, just don't want you signing up thinking you get Penthouse type of stuff. B was offered to shoot with one of the leading photographers (Randall) for Penthouse, Gallery, Hustler, she declined. She was flattered of course but it's just not her thing.

She has no issue with it, she feels 'to each their own', it's just not for her is all. Hope that helps Nealie84

Hey mate, i agree a woman doesn't have to spread her legs to be hot, beautiful etc. Each to their own is cool with me, thanks for being honest, congratulations and good luck with a great site. She is one of the hottest!

Yeah, she is damned hot and the new photo set is sublime - perhaps the best on the site - bodes well for the future - looking forward to the related vid - mmmmmmm!!

JD

Approved Content Owner
Yeah, she is damned hot and the new photo set is sublime - perhaps the best on the site - bodes well for the future - looking forward to the related vid - mmmmmmm!!

Thanks for the positive words man! Great seeing you in Bryci's Tuesday live webcam show!

How did you like the "Lick it up" video she did for Wednesday's HD update? :nanner:

daaaamn. I'm glad I wasn't in charge of holding the camera for that set/ Not sure I could have. :glugglug:

lickitup.jpg

The Popsicle lasted four minutes. :dunno:

My goodness, I'm really getting obesessed by this girl! XD :1orglaugh Not in a sick way but still, the fact of always being so close on seeing her precious candy but not actually seeing it is really picking my curiosity. lol

Tell his photographer/bf that this is a really good way to promote Bryci and now, I feel kind of obliged to join her site or else, I might lose my sanity or even worse... XD :o

Give me 1 week to get a credit card and I'm joining this site for sure, I don't care how much it costs, I'm joining! lol :tongue:

But thanks again to Tittenman for the awesome post! :)

Thanks for the positive words man! Great seeing you in Bryci's Tuesday live webcam show!

How did you like the "Lick it up" video she did for Wednesday's HD update? :nanner:

daaaamn. I'm glad I wasn't in charge of holding the camera for that set/ Not sure I could have. :glugglug:

The Popsicle lasted four minutes. :dunno:

Damn, I missed another webcam show!:( What is that like 4 or 5 weeks now? I keep getting preoccupied with something else. Anyway that "Lick It Up" video, :eek:Hot, Hot, Hot!:eek: I love when she licks her upper lip with her tongue.:thumbsup:

JD

Approved Content Owner
My goodness, I'm really getting obesessed by this girl! XD :1orglaugh Not in a sick way but still, the fact of always being so close on seeing her precious candy but not actually seeing it is really picking my curiosity. lol

Tell his photographer/bf that this is a really good way to promote Bryci and now, I feel kind of obliged to join her site or else, I might lose my sanity or even worse... XD :o

Give me 1 week to get a credit card and I'm joining this site for sure, I don't care how much it costs, I'm joining! lol :tongue:

But thanks again to Tittenman for the awesome post! :)

You have a very strange way about you... :rofl: but you won't find 'her precious candy' in the site. She does Playboy style, not penthouse style. There is no spread leg stuff.

Tell her photographer/bf? haha.. ok.. that'd be me so I'll make sure I pass that along. :hatsoff:

Hopefully you'll enjoy the card, but if you have to save for a week to join, perhaps joining the site isn't for you? I mean, if money is tight... is this really a priority? :helpme: Just don't want ya tight on funds and then you don't like that you didn't find her 'precious candy'. lol

Glad you all liked the video =)