• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I dont really know what ppl have against James, because everytime you ask him something he answers (what he see and can answer)

Also im not a member of the site (bit a shame, but i live in Belgium and my creditcard company does a bit hard about site in the USA to pay for........)
BUT when i asked for a picture in big format to have a nice big wallpaper at HD resolution, James gave it to me, when someone else asks something he can do, he does.

So douches: Feck off and let this man run his dream and dreamwife...

Bryci and James keep up the work.

I dont really know what ppl have against James, because everytime you ask him something he answers (what he see and can answer)

Also im not a member of the site (bit a shame, but i live in Belgium and my creditcard company does a bit hard about site in the USA to pay for........)
BUT when i asked for a picture in big format to have a nice big wallpaper at HD resolution, James gave it to me, when someone else asks something he can do, he does.

So douches: Feck off and let this man run his dream and dreamwife...

Bryci and James keep up the work.

Well said:thumbsup:

JD

Approved Content Owner
first pics i seen of her with long hair...i hope she gets even with whoever cut her hair:dunno:

Kind of a shitty thing to say. If you don't like short hair, that's your choice completely, but posting something negative about her appearance in a forum where she herself reads responses etc... This somehow registered in your brain as a good thing to say?

I'm going to take a wild stab in the dark and say you haven't known many women. :1orglaugh

I'm a big fan of Bryci's beautiful feet too, would love to see her with a French pedicure, though I don't think I've ever seen her one with so maybe she doesn't like it. In any case more Bryci is always a great thing, she's so pretty. God bless Canada!

James - I hope this question hasn't been asked as I haven't read through all 110 pages of this thread (well not yet). How do photoshoots work for Talia with her being in Arizona? Do you fly her up to Canada once a month and do 10 shoots or is she living up there and just hasn't changed her location on twitter and other sites or do you pay a photographer to do her work and email you the photos?

PS-Yes I know this is the Bryci section but a brief search came up with no official Talia site and plus you are always very good at responding here =) One more thing-congrats on almost having the book together I love your style and work!