• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I'm assuming promos haven't come out because of the complications with the Ram, so good luck getting everything back up and I can't wait to see new photos. I'm checking out bellagals and jamesdot everyday! Pretty cool blog by the way.

JD

Approved Content Owner
I'm assuming promos haven't come out because of the complications with the Ram, so good luck getting everything back up and I can't wait to see new photos. I'm checking out bellagals and jamesdot everyday! Pretty cool blog by the way.

Nope.. just playing catch up after moving as well as creating not one but THREE new sites for the Bella Network. :) They're not done yet but getting close... oh yeah... another Model coming to Bella that should turn more then a few heads. ;)

Fresh promo will be up shortly.

aaaaaand this set goes live soon as well.

bath.jpg

This is the kind if shit I be bloggin about at jdot.me

JD

Approved Content Owner
Hi James- Enjoying the bryci.com site, but I cannot find the "close friends" video yet. Has it not yet been uploaded?

Thanks for your time.

Glad you're loving the site J, good to have you back. You might be better off to ask Bella related questions in the Bella forums (you have access as a member, click forums in any of the member's sides) or at the top left corner you can also message admin from within any member side. :)

To answer, not yet.. when it is online, you'll see it in the coming soon area or on the Calender (top left corner). We've been playing catch up after moving, as well as gearing things up for the next Bella girl. Yes, we're adding yet another hot lady to the family. :) 1-2 weeks, closer to two weeks area as we'll be waiting on the billing company to approve it before we can make it official.

Your only hint.. she's gorgeous! She will fit in nicely with Bryci, Talia and Katie. :)

Hey James- Really like the new set of photos! Well done!
Out of curiosity, when will the Close Friends video be released, and, in case you didn't know, the SOFT video (dated 10/2010) doesn't play or download.

Thanks for your time!

J

JD

Approved Content Owner
Hey James- Really like the new set of photos! Well done!
Out of curiosity, when will the Close Friends video be released, and, in case you didn't know, the SOFT video (dated 10/2010) doesn't play or download.

Thanks for your time!

J

Bella has it's own forums, why wouldn't you post a bella related issue in the bella related forum? Your membership gives you free access you know.

Freeones is not tech support. We've said this before. Sorry man. If you have an issue, http://bellasupport.com or head over the Bella Forums.

Also, the video you mentioned, does work and it does download. If you yourself are having issues, click the word 'support' at the bottom of any page within the Bellaverse. :)

Contacted Bella Support for the SOFT video and it was fixed promptly- very nice vid!

BUT the Close Friends vid was well worth the wait! Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!! Well shot. I'm surprised I left the house at all today!

Great jumping on point for those who haven't joined Bryci.com of late, this is must-see vid for all fans!

JD

Approved Content Owner
Contacted Bella Support for the SOFT video and it was fixed promptly- very nice vid!

BUT the Close Friends vid was well worth the wait! Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!! Well shot. I'm surprised I left the house at all today!

Great jumping on point for those who haven't joined Bryci.com of late, this is must-see vid for all fans!

Wow, great review. Thanks J!

This video was amazing but... and I really shouldn't say this, it's nothing compared to some things coming. ;) :nanner:

Okay James, you CANNOT leave us hanging with the "it's nothing compared to some things coming".......gotta give us more than that! When? What? How many?

Thanks!