• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

RaifPanda

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
NEW @TheBrookeMarks VIDEO: Sheer When Worn - Download or Stream from http://Brookemarks.com
Brookemarks-Sheer-When_Worn.gif

I remember that she was talking about a zip too. Wish these things didnt take so long to come out! Brooke's zips are the best.

Thats an old zip man even before the shower and bj zips, the last one you had to be a member on her site to download i assume it'll be the same again. The new zip would also be an update on her site

It is an old zip. But on a New site. They have been talking about a new zip site for a while and this seems to be it. So now there is hope that since the new site is done that there may be new content coming out for it. Up until now we have been told that first they had to get the new zip site going, then they could put up new zip sets. So hopefully they can start doing that now. I'm assuming the one up there was put up as a test for them to try out the site. I would expect all of the old ones to show up out there for all of the ladies before they post a new one. You will always get some spill over when you release new content, that someone will also by 1 or more of the older zips as well when a new one is released. So having the old ones up first isn't a bad idea.

Just pointing out this is a good indicator that they may be getting closer to releasing a new one.