• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Huh, coming to this one a little late (20 days lol) but i'm much like you in that I have bought every zip set and been a member for years. I greatly enjoy the camshows as well. Where I have to part ways is with the bit about the previews and customer service, so at the end of the day Brooke is a NN model who I find greatly entertaining. While I greatly enjoy the slips, if I was after full blown nudity I would subscribe to the Playboy Cyber Club or Met Art to get close to the same quality updates with nude models. The problem is once i've seen it more than a few times it no longer excites me as much and over time I lose interest - take Dawn Avril, she used to be one of my favorites and I damn near had a heart attack when she went full nude and started showing her vagina, but now I take it for granted and barely bat an eye at the threesome video of her floating around the video tube sites.

So my point is, I like the way they overblow the previews because it gets me excited that maybe she had a big slip or something this time, which has definitely happened a few times over the years. So I think the previews help build the anticipation. Sure the updates aren't as frequent as many sites out there, but let's be real does Nikki Sims put anywhere near as much thought and creativity into her updates as Phad? Nikki is hot and reliable, but I can only watch her do a wet t-shirt so many times before it gets repetitive. Her stuff is best when she involves Joey because I get excited thinking he may cheat and show her tits or finger her or something, but there are too many of those updates where I just look at the preview and decide it isn't worth downloading/.

As for customer service the only time i've had any issues Phad has practically bent over backwards to help me out. Last time I deployed a zipset came out which I immediately bought, unfortunately the file size was over 1 GB and I had something dial-up would have bitch slapped so needless to say after 48 hours of nearly non-stop attempts to download the file my 2 day window expired and I still hadn't been able to get the file to download so I got pissed off and emailed Phad. To be fair I wasn't a dick about it, customer service goes both ways and how you treat customer service reps whether that is Phad or the returns person at Wal-Mart says more about you than the customer service rep... Anyway he replied back, gave me a refund for the zipset without me asking, and asked me to send him a travel drive so he could send me the zipset. A month goes by - shipping overseas is never fast - and the drive gets to me and he not only put the zipset on there, but nearly 80 Gigs of content from all his sites including a ton of zipsets. So after my experience with him, I have a lot of trouble understanding why he catches so much negative criticism for customer service - unless of course the people doing the complaining initiated the conversation by being an asshole - in which case that's your problem, not Phad's.

*note - No Slinger I have no idea what your conversation with Phad was like or whether you were rude first, etc. I actually liked your post, i'm just too lazy to qoute some of the douche bags from earlier in the thread =)

Never had a conversation with phad, I have never had a problem with the site. I was just giving my opinion on others who think he is an asshole. I just saw phads responses to people's questions and I think sometimes he can be a little rude but in saying that some of those questions for phad are rude also. My main problem I have with Brooke's cam shows is the pattern she always uses. First talking Ok, Then 30 minutes in it's pov lying on the bed. Then some dancing,Jumping Jacks or cart wheels.Then it always seem the last 5 minutes the underwear comes off and that's it. I would like a little longer pov and a little longer no underwear. I wish she wood sit down in that clear chair with no underwear on but have some see through covering the chair.

Never had a conversation with phad, I have never had a problem with the site. I was just giving my opinion on others who think he is an asshole. I just saw phads responses to people's questions and I think sometimes he can be a little rude but in saying that some of those questions for phad are rude also. My main problem I have with Brooke's cam shows is the pattern she always uses. First talking Ok, Then 30 minutes in it's pov lying on the bed. Then some dancing,Jumping Jacks or cart wheels.Then it always seem the last 5 minutes the underwear comes off and that's it. I would like a little longer pov and a little longer no underwear. I wish she wood sit down in that clear chair with no underwear on but have some see through covering the chair.

Yeah, it has gotten a bit routine. If you are one of the chatters in the show it doesn't hurt to give respectful suggestions. Don't spam them or make demands but if you give her one of our bad ideas sometimes she will try it. That is how we have occasionally had lingerie worn backwards with the thong up front, or wet panties on the chair, etc. I think it is often routine because in the moment she may not have a new idea to do something different. But be careful not to be bossy or make requests. Rude and bossy is a good way to get less from her, and do it enough and the mods will shut you down.

With most cam girls if you can keep them entertained and having fun, they will usually make it more fun for all of us. Her worst camshow ever video has some truth to it. Everyone barking orders at her on chat makes her not enjoy it and want to say fuck it and leave. Nobody is going to have a good time that way.

RaifPanda

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Hot new camshow available now on Brookemarks.com
Brooke has some great new tanlines and fun ideas about how to cam more often so her fans can "Fappin to the Nappin" :jester:
Fappin-to-the-Nappin.gif

RaifPanda

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Brooke is back for another fun camshow this week. Brooke starts by trying to find someone who wants her pussy, shows off her new swimsuit, before finishing with a great lotion tease and some nice slips.
Brookemarks-Giving-the-Pussy-Away.gif

RaifPanda

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
The force failed Brooke this week in her attempts to control BB-8, but who needs the force when you can lather it up in the shower and tease Members??
Brookemarks-May-the-4th-Be-With-You.gif