• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
all of Phad's websites are shit and lies. but i guess he still has a few idiots who still pay him for it .

I used to be a loyal monthly-subscribing fan but was driven away several years ago by the constant and intentionally misleading advertising combined with long periods of offering little new content other than camshows that you could get for free with subscriptions to other better-managed sites. I don't expect Brooke to be anything but what she is-- just be honest about it.

all of Phad's websites are shit and lies. but i guess he still has a few idiots who still pay him for it .

This is fake news. I haven't seen them lie about anything, ever. I can understand when people want to see more updates, but Phad also posts the dates of the updates on the free parts of the sites. So, it's not like they are trying to hide or skew how often there are updates.

This is fake news. I haven't seen them lie about anything, ever. I can understand when people want to see more updates, but Phad also posts the dates of the updates on the free parts of the sites. So, it's not like they are trying to hide or skew how often there are updates.

Ok Trump!

Did you watch the latest cam show? Was practically half the show one long oopsies? As for updates doesn't look like we're getting one for February, I don't think we got one for December either..

Did you watch the latest cam show? Was practically half the show one long oopsies? As for updates doesn't look like we're getting one for February, I don't think we got one for December either..

I haven't watched it, yet. Does that guy even work for them or is he just one of the link spammers on here?

I do wish they did more updates, but I also understand the amount work that goes into each video. I used to hate to wait decades in between Star Wars sequels. But, now that Disney pumps out a new one every year? Meh.

I haven't watched it, yet. Does that guy even work for them or is he just one of the link spammers on here?

I do wish they did more updates, but I also understand the amount work that goes into each video. I used to hate to wait decades in between Star Wars sequels. But, now that Disney pumps out a new one every year? Meh.

Yes, I believe that Raif does work for the Panda sites doing camshow updates, and it has been a big improvement. He is getting the camshows to the sites within a couple of days, big improvement over some making it to the site after a week or 2 and some not at all. Was his description an exaggeration, sure. But Bud light doesn't get you the hot girl at the bar or a brand of shampoo turn an ordinary looking girl into a 10. It is advertising. Take all ads with a grain of salt.

Completely agree on wishing they would do more updates. But as you pointed out more seems to go into the panda videos. They aren't just the self shot, non-edited cell phone videos that are on most sites. They are creative and edited, and sometimes just plain weird ;). But to do that it takes time.

Is the niche of the non-nude model site worth it with the infrequent updates, and cost per site? We each have to decide that for ourselves. For me Brooke's site is. I find her funny and entertaining, and the updates while infrequent tend to entertain me. There are lots of sites on the web we can all find beautiful women shoving god knows what in every orifice, but I'd prefer to stick around here where there is a little mystery, a little tease, and a hope(unfounded) that it will progress just a little and we will see a bit more.

But that is just my take, you all decide for yourselves.

What a dogshit comment. Phad (as well as any of his employees) are not LucasFilms or Disney. They operate websites for like 4 models. It is very simple. Brooke has had 1 video and 1 photo set (if you can call it a set, was like 50 pics...more like 50 "still images" from said video) in the last TWO MONTHS.

Please stop blowjobbing any admin that behaves this way. I also had to unsubscribe simply due to inactivity. It would be one thing if BROOKE wasn't able to keep up her duties, but she has said on more than one occasion (on Twitter) that Phad was the one stalling and reason for the hold up.

In other words, Phad is not very good at his job. What a surprise? I'm most surprised he's not on here defending himself on these threads/other forums like he used to. Nothing says successful adult like arguing with customers on an online forum.

Anyhow, there is no rational for the poor production of content. It's just a cash-grab, plain and simple. No reason to subscribe. Nothing to be missed.

Your retort was bizarrely angry. I said I wish they did more updates, and you said you wish they did more updates. But, it just seems like you are a lot more emotionally invested in this than me, perhaps?

When I go to the main page of their site and look at the dates clearly listed and see no updates, it's like when I'm watching a TV show and they sneak in a string of reruns for a couple weeks. Perhaps there should be 52 episodes a season but then you go from the quality of 8-10 episode seasons of Breaking Bad down to a daily soap opera like Days of Our Lives. Both have their charm but these particular sites thrive on being different.

Yes, Lucasfilms employs HUNDREDS of people to make one film. Phad shoots and edits this content mostly on his own. It seems like a thankless job rather than a "cash-grab". I would say this is true for Mumblez, too. No other sites have content like this, though. NONE! I have no problem paying the monthly membership fee just to get a video like they did for Episode 1, or the Bioshock video, or anything with the Camwitch. Or the Neckbeard or Eduardo videos on his other sites.

Brooke is phenomenal, but had anyone else run her site, it would've shut down YEARS AGO! That is not a knock on Brooke, at all, but I can name a string of blonde models in this genre who either quit and/or just started taking a cock and/or poop their pants for a living now. All of those results were mostly by not having good management. You are here, the same reason I am here, because we like Brooke and we like the work. So please stop your temper tantrum and don't worry so much about to whom I give blowjobs.

I will just say this, I have bought every single zip set and is what I most enjoy about this site. There has not been one for over a year. I enjoy Brooke's webcams but lately getting tired of the routine pattern she does in the shows. The previews are hyped up so we believe she has finally shown more. Yes this is true for nipples but not so much for seeing her pussy but that's what the zips are for. And for the not so frequent updates what is going on with that s1e1 it debuted in October and at the end it said s1e2 marla maples but nothing more is been released. Why does everyone hate phad well for me I just find him to be rude when you ask him a question or give him constructive critisicm.

It just really doesn't feel like they have been living up to their own standards and gotten really REALLY lazy

I mean what happen to the good ol days?!?
Brooke-Marks-nude-babe(14).jpg

Brooke is phenomenal, but had anyone else run her site, it would've shut down YEARS AGO! That is not a knock on Brooke, at all, but I can name a string of blonde models in this genre who either quit and/or just started taking a cock and/or poop their pants for a living now.

I can agree with this comment for sure. Brook very, very likely would either have stopped modeling or moved hardcore for a quick last grab had she not sought help. However, I do not think Phad is good for the site or genre unfortunately. All of his websites have become the same thing - updates once or twice every 6-8 weeks. Literally all of them. Yes, the girls still cam at least once a month and in some cases twice (bailey, etc.), but they just either A) work less or B) Phad releases less content.

As a customer I do not feel that is adequate and worthy of support. Therefore I spend my money elsewhere on similar content. Honey Cream does some great stuff and it obviously misses the personality aspect that you like (I don't really care about that), but the girls are very hot and mostly NN. There are also other sites like Social Glamour (UK NN hotties), Fame Girls, Teen Marvel, and even Alisa Kiss is still around (and she would be MUCH more popular if she had a team like Phad, etc.).

I respect your opinion. I just think we are looking for different things when it comes to content. Either way we seem to both agree that BM/Phad's models simply don't produce enough content or release enough content. I would not be against joining again, however, it will take far more than one new update or two updates/month since most of the content leaks eventually and I don't want to support that business model. It's like the Donald Trump of NN modeling ffs

RaifPanda

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Hot new camshow available now on Brookemarks.com
Brooke's definitely feeling the Monday Blues with this one but it doesn't take long before her fans perk her day - and nipples - right up! Nudity is such a nice way to say thanks
Brookemarks-Monday-Blues-Camshow.gif

I will just say this, I have bought every single zip set and is what I most enjoy about this site. There has not been one for over a year. I enjoy Brooke's webcams but lately getting tired of the routine pattern she does in the shows. The previews are hyped up so we believe she has finally shown more. Yes this is true for nipples but not so much for seeing her pussy but that's what the zips are for. And for the not so frequent updates what is going on with that s1e1 it debuted in October and at the end it said s1e2 marla maples but nothing more is been released. Why does everyone hate phad well for me I just find him to be rude when you ask him a question or give him constructive critisicm.

Huh, coming to this one a little late (20 days lol) but i'm much like you in that I have bought every zip set and been a member for years. I greatly enjoy the camshows as well. Where I have to part ways is with the bit about the previews and customer service, so at the end of the day Brooke is a NN model who I find greatly entertaining. While I greatly enjoy the slips, if I was after full blown nudity I would subscribe to the Playboy Cyber Club or Met Art to get close to the same quality updates with nude models. The problem is once i've seen it more than a few times it no longer excites me as much and over time I lose interest - take Dawn Avril, she used to be one of my favorites and I damn near had a heart attack when she went full nude and started showing her vagina, but now I take it for granted and barely bat an eye at the threesome video of her floating around the video tube sites.

So my point is, I like the way they overblow the previews because it gets me excited that maybe she had a big slip or something this time, which has definitely happened a few times over the years. So I think the previews help build the anticipation. Sure the updates aren't as frequent as many sites out there, but let's be real does Nikki Sims put anywhere near as much thought and creativity into her updates as Phad? Nikki is hot and reliable, but I can only watch her do a wet t-shirt so many times before it gets repetitive. Her stuff is best when she involves Joey because I get excited thinking he may cheat and show her tits or finger her or something, but there are too many of those updates where I just look at the preview and decide it isn't worth downloading/.

As for customer service the only time i've had any issues Phad has practically bent over backwards to help me out. Last time I deployed a zipset came out which I immediately bought, unfortunately the file size was over 1 GB and I had something dial-up would have bitch slapped so needless to say after 48 hours of nearly non-stop attempts to download the file my 2 day window expired and I still hadn't been able to get the file to download so I got pissed off and emailed Phad. To be fair I wasn't a dick about it, customer service goes both ways and how you treat customer service reps whether that is Phad or the returns person at Wal-Mart says more about you than the customer service rep... Anyway he replied back, gave me a refund for the zipset without me asking, and asked me to send him a travel drive so he could send me the zipset. A month goes by - shipping overseas is never fast - and the drive gets to me and he not only put the zipset on there, but nearly 80 Gigs of content from all his sites including a ton of zipsets. So after my experience with him, I have a lot of trouble understanding why he catches so much negative criticism for customer service - unless of course the people doing the complaining initiated the conversation by being an asshole - in which case that's your problem, not Phad's.

*note - No Slinger I have no idea what your conversation with Phad was like or whether you were rude first, etc. I actually liked your post, i'm just too lazy to qoute some of the douche bags from earlier in the thread =)