• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Brittany's Bod

Come on guys. This woman is giving us the gift of showing her awesome body. I think we all get a little picky on women. If we saw this chick on the street, we would be saying how friggin' hot she looks.

Brittany = smoking hot at any size and weight.

i dont understand all these folks complaining about her new look, hey yeah she did look better before, but atleast we get the pussy shots..i guess you gotta give something up to attain something better ....agreed?

I think she looks amazing at any body weight. I would prefer her earlier look just because she is about 5 percent more curvy but hey she looks a bit more muscular and more fitnessesqe and just as beautiful and sensational as ever. I don't think she looks that much different. She just looks more like a dreamwoman than a dreamgirl now that's all. She went from high school knockout to college dreamqueen. I would marry her in a heartbeat. She is every man's dream. I think I can tell she has an awesome personality too by her vids.

She's gonna have back pains...:eek:
She won't if she keeps her posture proper.
Most women with larger breasts have issues because they don't maintain proper posture.
Reducing their breast size doesn't reverse past damage either, sometimes not even future issues if they don't address posture.

darkman

Retired Moderator

Attachments

• brittanysbod_010984-lg.jpg
    brittanysbod_010984-lg.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 1,999