• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Brittany's Bod

Brittanysbod

Pending Official Checked Star Member
Yes it is!!! I have a new webmaster who is doing a whole new set-up and Im completely nude....its great!
o yeah and my old webmaster fucked me over and basically just abandonded me!! but my new one is awesome.....I cant wait for my new site to come out!!!

Yes it is!!! I have a new webmaster who is doing a whole new set-up and Im completely nude....its great!
o yeah and my old webmaster fucked me over and basically just abandonded me!! but my new one is awesome.....I cant wait for my new site to come out!!!

when does the new site come out? And will it be the same address? Will it still be brittany's bod or will it be known as something else?

I miss her full figure. The new pictures are really depressing...without those extra 20 pounds her boobs have deflated and that's what's REALLY disappointing. They went from gorgeous double d's to dilapidated c cups. Brittany, gain back your weight! :(

Great to hear there's new content to look forward to! Can you tell us when the site will reopen, and like Shazz said, if it will be the same website or a new address. Thanks!

It just hit me ...

With that latest set, it just hit me. Brittany is as if you took '70s actress-model Erin Grey, made her even a tad more beautiful atop (sorry, she's got Erin beat hands down), and totally replaced Erin's boney frame with Brittany's perfectly slender figure and serious curves. Again, just hit me.

Ok Brittany was gorgeous before the weight loss and her breasts were the best set around...now she's lost weight she didn't need to lose and her breasts are no longer the best set around - most would agree on that...now Britt if this is really you then how can you be so confrontational after putting your name on a site that was completely full of crap as far as not updating. I was a member and was very disappointed in the fact that I paid money and the site was never updated like promised. Now you are upset that people are complaining about the "new" you...they have every right to either like you or dislike you and post it on the internet because that is the venue you chose to show yourself. Live with it and live with the criticism and I hope you really are going to change your site because it pretty much killed your internet modeling career...let's hope this unusual weight loss doesn't put a nail in your modeling career coffin. By the way...good to see you back :)