• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Brittany's Bod

I dont care Britt (if this is really you). Your website s*cked bigtime because it doesnt update on a regular basis. Now your biggest assets are much smaller.
Dont get me wrong, you're very beautiful but the boobs were perfection.
It's a real shame... .

Brittanysbod

Pending Official Checked Star Member
ok well this is REAL Brittany and im sorry yall all feel that way! if ya dont like it then dont waste your time looking! =)......thanks

Well I'm a boob guy like the rest here but you all got to admitt, her breasts weren't the only reason we are all obsessed with her. Their are plenty of big boob girls out there who don't even come close to her attractiveness. She still has that beautiful face and perfect eyes. Sure, I wouldn't mind if she gained back a couple of cup sizes but I wouldn't go as far as to say that's she's lost all her appeal. Maybe she lost weight, maybe her boobs hurt her back so she got a reduction. Either way, I see her anywhere and she is probably still the hottest girl in the room.

Brittanysbod

awww your so sweet badmoon8081!!! I will try to gain back a little weight to make yall happy! But i didnt think it was that bad....... I was just really trying to get in shape!
-britt

Brittany (if thats really you), then do what makes YOU happy. Not what other people want you to be. So what if you lost weight? I'm sure they'll get over it, if not then who cares?

Brittanysbod

How do u want me to prove it...........you can message me on my myspace.................myspace.com/brittanysbod

Hi britt Watch you when you ever first came out I feel like the way your breast look now is because the weight you lost When is your birthdate I alway dream to be your boyfriend I will not say thing to please your ears I am not that much a boobs man but I think your third spot is even better