• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Bristol Palin, hot?

Bristol Palin, hot?

• Total voters
she's really nothing special to look at...not heinous and i probably wouldn't kick her out of my bed, but she's nothin special

I'd fuck her. She's cute, though her body is just average. I want to fuck her mom more.

i fucked worse, even paying:nanner:

She's cute but i don't know if I would fuck her

She's cute but i don't know if I would fuck her

oh you would and so would the majority of heterosexual men out there if the had the opportunity and the right circumstances...women who are truly hideous get fucked all the time, so reasonably cute ones have no problem :glugglug:

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Does she sleeps with a clothes hanger in her mouth ?

I think it's something different ^^

No I would never shag her. Don't breed with a relative of Her-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named :rolleyes:

She's got a But'erface

Bates123

Closed Account
Love her face.

Bristol is a honey so she is. I would do her without thinking twice about it. The same goes for her mother Sarah.

Just what has Bristol done to her face? Sarah Palin's daughter unveils her Hollywood makeover on red carpet

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...lywood-makeover-red-carpet.html#ixzz1LUpGbO00

article-0-0BE59D2700000578-280_306x574.jpg
article-0-0BEB83BB00000578-422_306x574.jpg

New look: Bristol Palin at the Candie's Foundation 10th anniversary in New York on Tuesday and right, in November last year

article-1383913-0BE72C8300000578-215_306x689.jpg
article-1383913-0BEB83C300000578-100_306x689.jpg

Slimming down: The 20-year-old was bullied about her weight during her time on Dancing With The Stars

She gets better looking each time I see her. Glad she's dropping some weight. I hope she's actually working out to drop it and not simply eating better.

I hope she still has her D cups. :yesyes: