• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Bristol Palin, hot?

Bristol Palin, hot?

• Total voters

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Sarah Palin's face really pisses me off.

It's her brain (or lack thereof) that I have an issue with. Also her voice. She sounds like one of those goofy characters from "Fargo".

I might take a BJ from Bristol. But the Palin women are awfully fertile - you'd have to be careful. You can walk by them and 9 months later they'll be squirting out a pup.

Yeah

Vlad The Impaler

Power Slave
Think about it, this woman must be hideous! With all the horny fucks around here and the poll is deadlocked.:dunno:

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Meh, I'd lick her asshole clean....:facepalm:

Why in the fuck was she on a talk show? I guess if you fuck up, become a teen mom, and are the grown up cum of a dumb politician, you're a celebrity.

I HAVE to have a bigger and better cock than that idiot Levi...and, yes, I would stuff Bristol. She's very pretty has :boobies: worth :rubbel: on...I bet she loves sex just like her momma.

If she makes it past the first week, the outfits will be getting skimpier and skimpier..:yesyes: I like how she's claiming "I'll set a good example" but that boat left the dock the minute she banged Levi when she was under 18....

I might tune in to DWTS to see her cans bouncing around....:thefinger

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Much much more than that skank in the White House.......

Oh, I don't know. With a little makeup and in pumps, I hear Joe Biden is kinda cute. :shy:

She's nice looking but I really wanna fuck her mother ! :nanner:

Who the hell would even ask this question if she wasn't famous? Put her in a crowd of 100 women at a college, ask someone who doesn't know who she is to point out 10 hot chicks. I bet she never makes the list. She's not heinous, but...meh.

Just my $0.02.

She's incredibly average. Go to your local community college or college bar and you'll see hundreds just like her.

Beer goggles anyone?