• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Bristol Palin, hot?

Bristol Palin, hot?

• Total voters
C

cindy CD/TV

Photos often don't do her justice at all. She's very lovely ... not bone-thin but perfectly voluptious.

It's sad people judge her poorly because her mother has an "R" beside her name and not a "D." I don't give a shit either way, the girl is hot by any measure.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
No, not hot

To me she's a just slightly above average looking girl; a 5-6 on a 10 point scale. She's not ugly, but she's just not what I would call "hot" either. IMO, she's got a rather common look that you'd see at most any mall anywhere in the U.S. on a week day - nothing special. And my opinion on her looks has nothing to do with her mother. Her mother is just the sole reason that we have any awareness of Bristol. If not for Sarah, Bristol would be just another average looking, high school dropout, unwed mother, who lacks certain social graces and who doesn't seem to have a realistic life plan.

Maybe some other people let their negative (or positive) feelings for her mother influence their opinion of Bristol's looks.... just like they do with other celebrities. But I'm just looking at the pic in the OP and making a call: nothing special, and not hot to my eyes. Now there is one woman on the far right that I knew/met when we were both at the same school many moons ago (well before she became famous): Laura Ingraham. Laura has had some health issues recently and she doesn't look like she used to (though who among us does?). But back in the day, believe me, she was smokin' hawt! She's also very tall for a woman: around 5'10", I think. Laura looked like a model way back when. But even then, she had a rather mean-spirited way of expressing her extreme right wing views (especially toward gays, which her brother is)... but she was hot!

Hot = would make me stare:

Not hot = would barely make me glance for more than a second:

See how that works? :)

P.S.: To some guys, Snooki is hot. But to me, she's rather freakish and hideous looking. So, to each his own.