• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
......the hell? :facepalm:

:rofl2:

Brown eyed girl....

A5SH5olCAAAwneN.jpg

Briana Lee

Briana Lee

I can understand him. If not for the beautiful words they would whisper, they are most kissable.

Well I don't really get any complaints about my kissing.... :kiss:

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/briana-lee said:
Briana Lee[/URL][/B], post: 7080995, member: 586426"]Awww, I bet you say that to all the girls! :)
:nono: Your eyes are unique!

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/briana-lee said:
Briana Lee[/URL][/B], post: 7081055, member: 586426"]Well I don't really get any complaints about my kissing.... :kiss:
Kiss me and I see if I can make you a compliment about it....

You lips most definitely make me hard and seeing you pretty eyes. I hope you don't mind me saying but I've had dreams of standing there and looking down and see you looking up at me with those gorgeous eyes. Your big full and soft lips kissing the tip of my cock, then watching you take it into your mouth and feeling and seeing them big lips sliding back and forth. Using no hands as your arms lay at your sides. That makes me hard.

Briana Lee

Kiss me and I see if I can make you a compliment about it....

:kiss:

You look great Briana!

Thanks babe.

You lips most definitely make me hard and seeing you pretty eyes. I hope you don't mind me saying but I've had dreams of standing there and looking down and see you looking up at me with those gorgeous eyes. Your big full and soft lips kissing the tip of my cock, then watching you take it into your mouth and feeling and seeing them big lips sliding back and forth. Using no hands as your arms lay at your sides. That makes me hard.

Yes I do mind.....;) :D

Surely there's little to complain about regarding ANYTHING you do.

Errrr....there is my temper....

Briana is a very hot (or should I say beautiful to be classy? ;)) woman. :drool2:

Well... That is all. :cool:

Haha! Thanks hun.

I think she will accept both options. I for one do. Cause they both fit and are both right. :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

Briana Lee

Your lips are so soft and smoochy. :drool2:

That smiley is pretty much how I kiss! Haha! Sometimes the guys don't know what's hit them! ;)