• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
Oh you may hit me like that anytime! :yesyes:

:D

A guy/fan can fantasize about a goddess can't he? You have gorgeous lips!

Haha! I was playing with you hun, that's why I put the winky smiley at the end.

A BIG titty pic for Titty Tuesday....

A5bic-gCQAIaezx.jpg

Hehe! Well, Miss Briana, you have already seen what I bring to the table. You would look so damn pretty with my dick in your mouth. I think it'd prob melt in your mouth like M&M's quite honestly. It'd be amazing to see your soft lips tugging on it, looking into your beautiful eyes. I my dreams I mostly queeze it off on your face and dribble a little on your chin and lips. You always kiss my "head" at the end.

Briana Lee

Hehe! Well, Miss Briana, you have already seen what I bring to the table. You would look so damn pretty with my dick in your mouth. I think it'd prob melt in your mouth like M&M's quite honestly. It'd be amazing to see your soft lips tugging on it, looking into your beautiful eyes. I my dreams I mostly queeze it off on your face and dribble a little on your chin and lips. You always kiss my "head" at the end.

Is that day dreams or proper dreams you're having there?

Briana Lee

When are you posting your Q and A blog?

Now let's talk bout this picture sweetheart. First off I would stand you up and sling you over that bar table there. I'd have you bent over and gripping that table tight wearing some sexy high heals. I would chew them panties right off you. I would spread your perfectly round butt cheeks and bury my face between. I would totally eat your pussy and asshole for sure. Once I got my fill of your plump ass I would definitely drop trow and tease your puss with my penis. No way a sane man fucks you with a condom on! I'd refuse and give you all 7 inches I got! It'd def be more important to make you cum. But don't get me wrong I would blast all over your face and cream all over your lips and gorgeous face.

Thong Thursday time....baby got back! :D

briana_lee_extreme_40_007.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Briana Lee

When are you posting your Q and A blog?

Now let's talk bout this picture sweetheart. First off I would stand you up and sling you over that bar table there. I'd have you bent over and gripping that table tight wearing some sexy high heals. I would chew them panties right off you. I would spread your perfectly round butt cheeks and bury my face between. I would totally eat your pussy and asshole for sure. Once I got my fill of your plump ass I would definitely drop trow and tease your puss with my penis. No way a sane man fucks you with a condom on! I'd refuse and give you all 7 inches I got! It'd def be more important to make you cum. But don't get me wrong I would blast all over your face and cream all over your lips and gorgeous face.

Thong Thursday time....baby got back! :D

briana_lee_extreme_40_007.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Posting the blog soon hun.

:nono: I always practice safe sex.

Why would you wear high heals? Is the table to high? :dunno:

:rofl2: