• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Titty Tuesday time again!!! What is that all over my tits?! :D

5270bb238669a5d1b30437d0b1566968_large.jpg

I don't know. Let me try. flylicker

Bri i try to guess whats on your tits...I think it's eric clapton with his old band(cream ndr)intent to play their most famous song called "sunshine of your love"or something like yogurth(white,creamy,tasty one):D...Pity that i made breakfast yet,it would have been the tastiest one ever,a moment of intense pleasure :D...Just a note to conclude are you a nike fan?It seems so coz of you have nike symbol on your left boob(its so perfect that I've come up with an idea...what do you think of creamy shoes(poor feet they deserves to eat sometimes something different of earth ahahahahahahahaha)?):1orglaugh Well now out of jokes you have such a marvelous body(not to mention temperament)i hope you would share with us for such a really long long time,but if you would choose to follow different street i would like you to know that i'll be with you anyway ;)...

I...um... I do believe my brain has just backfired. Damn you're beautiful, Brianna.

Thank you, just thank you :)

Killer B

I Like Big Tits! (song by Joe Walsh)
I'm new to your thread Briana. Wow, you're a goddess. :drool2: Thanks for posting your hot pics and keep up the great work.

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
Yummmy Briana....wouldn't you sooooo allow me to lick all that cream off your wonderful boobies and then suckle on the nipple? I KNOW you'd love that :)

What makes you think it's cream?! :D

always yummy boobies ;)

Thanks hun!

Frosting or hand cream.

I'm okay rubbing in either for you.

:D

Hand cream on my boobs?! :dunno: :D

I'd enjoy you rubbing it in though. ;)

I don't care what it is... :drool2:

Even if it was my jizz? :dunno:

Ewwww Maley!!! :eeew:

That's icing (or cake frosting).
As I'm right, do I get to lick it off? :yummie:

Please :o

Sorry babe it's lotion. Oh well if you had guessd right I would have let you lick it off!! ;)

Errrr.....is it me or are your boobs getting bigger?!

They do look HUGE in that pic don't they?! Haha!!

I...um... I do believe my brain has just backfired. Damn you're beautiful, Brianna.

Thank you, just thank you :)

No, thank you babe. :kiss:

I'm new to your thread Briana. Wow, you're a goddess. :drool2: Thanks for posting your hot pics and keep up the great work.

Thanks hun and welcome to my thread!! I hope to see you around more often?!

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member