• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
No doubt her site is awesome since she is ...well, it goes without saying how incredible she is to look at.

Briana Lee has also been a great contributor in the short time she's been here which is why she's been getting picked for OOTW and now OOTM...but those don't have as much to do with how beautiful a girl is per se (or they shouldn't:o).:2 cents:

No but it doesn't hurt being one of the sexiest girls online today. ;)

Which is why I couldn't help but vote as well. Hope you win Briana.

Hey guys
Just making sure we are all using the poll to vote for Briana and not just posting her name in the thread. Your vote will only count if you vote in the poll. (I know it sounds silly but it has happened!!)

Also, Briana's fans who are posting here for the first time, please make sure you stick to the board rules and don't spam the board to make your 5 post minimum to vote. If you do your posts may be deleted and your vote removed. :crying: There are plenty of threads on here that you can contribute to. :D

Oh and for those of you that haven't yet....GO VOTE FOR BRIANA!!! :nanner:

http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?t=546956

Ok public announcement over! :D :D

voted, babeeesss

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
Briana, post one of the pictures in the voting thread. Show people why they should vote for you and get more votes :D

Thanks for all your votes guys. :D:D:D

Not a good idea Bigman. I'm already being accused of things I haven't done over there & the last thing I want to do is rock the boat anymore by posting a pic there. :crying:

But that's not gonna stop me from posting a couple pics here!! :D

Here's a couple of pics I took while I was tanning! ;)

36114729f9f7252bfbb8d68eb35d9b93_large.jpg

416ef59ff91256ecaafb6fd5efec21e8_large.jpg

Thanks for all your votes guys. :D:D:D

Not a good idea Bigman. I'm already being accused of things I haven't done over there & the last thing I want to do is rock the boat anymore by posting a pic there. :crying:

But that's not gonna stop me from posting a couple pics here!! :D

Here's a couple of pics I took while I was tanning! ;)

36114729f9f7252bfbb8d68eb35d9b93_large.jpg

416ef59ff91256ecaafb6fd5efec21e8_large.jpg

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL Briana! Thank you for sharing your blessed body with all of us!:thumbsup:

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Looks like the haters are out on YouTube today and have got my new video removed. Think that's a record!! :D: :rofl2:

Oh well. Here's the link to the Dailymotion version... :D ;)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xlf4td_briana-lee-september-full-nude-website-preview_sexy

It's the prude catholic soccer moms that do the flagging for YouTube. All I had on the FreeOnes channels were non-nude interviews. More clothing than you'd find at the beach, no touching, no boob jiggling, nothing.

We still got our account shut down.

Bastards.