• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
Hot photos briana. Does your friend have her own site also?

Not yet but soon hopefully!! She cams on Streamate though. Search for her under Sammy_Savannah. She usually lets you know when she's gonna be on cam on Twitter so make sure you're following her there!! ;)

Yeah she needs a site... She's totally HOTTT! B, any word on the b/g thing. That under-boob shot with your lifelike dildo got us guys imagining again.

Did you guys see the video of Briana & Sammy that just went up on Briana's site? All I can say is WOW! Membership sure does have its privileges, the site just keeps getting better & better!

Briana Lee

Yeah she needs a site... She's totally HOTTT! B, any word on the b/g thing. That under-boob shot with your lifelike dildo got us guys imagining again.

It's not gonna happen anytime soon, if at all, I'm afraid. I'm just not built for that sort of thing. :crying:

Did you guys see the video of Briana & Sammy that just went up on Briana's site? All I can say is WOW! Membership sure does have its privileges, the site just keeps getting better & better!

It was ALOT of fun to shoot as well!! :D:D

Wow Briana, you're becoming such a naughty girl!
What did Sammy taste like?

Haha! I don't kiss and tell hun! ;)

Briana Lee

Phat ass shot!! :rolleyes:

7985535a971a7cf4a7dc6e67690879f3_view.jpg

f73ff421eedb9c0da68cdf4ecde7326d_view.jpg

Briana Lee

It's not gonna happen anytime soon, if at all, I'm afraid. I'm just not built for that sort of thing. :crying:

It was ALOT of fun to shoot as well!! :D:D

Haha! I don't kiss and tell hun! ;)

Well, I appreciate the response, and hey not everyone's built the same. I respect the decision and that you were honest about it, as opposed to some girls who like to string us guys along; really what girl ever does that... : )

Briana Lee

i love all your pics, de gros bisous pour ma princesse, ma reine, ma déesse BRIANNA ;)

do you like my new avatar?

Love it babe!! :D

Apparently Lola needed a pillow!! :D :D

ff9ae9b39f5f02055cd76b8a1789c783_large.jpg