• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
TBH, at this point the situation smells fishy to me.

i agree! it does seem like she's scammin'. a chick like her isn't stupid, she knows that if she puts up a little sob story her horny followers will send her money and gifts.

Maybe you should look at all the facts before you start running off at the mouth about scams and such.
Due to what has happened Briana has cancelled her trip to Exxxotica NJ. Now I'm pretty sure the money & contacts she would have made there would have been substantially more than what she would ever get if she was running some sort of scam on her fans don't u?! Not to mention the photoshoots for her site that she was setting up with the other models that were attending.

Maybe people wouldn't say its bullshit if she wasn't such a drama queen. A lot of people don't have jobs right now so u know its hard 4 some to have empathy for bri giving her personal information to someone not authorize too have it. She not starving!!! she's got money and will continue to get money. got on, lesson learned. :2 cents:

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
Thanks for the support guys. I can't wait until I can tell everyone exactly what it is that has happened then all the doubters will see how serious it really is. :hairpull: :hairpull:

Anyways, here's my make up Titty Tuesday pic as I missed it this week and my Thong Thursday contribution is underneath!! :D

fe55f252f93281d4d942b82a5aa72b9b_large.jpg

f74eb457de7920e0eb4fb9f0753c43be_large.jpg

Thanks for the support guys. I can't wait until I can tell everyone exactly what it is that has happened then all the doubters will see how serious it really is. :hairpull: :hairpull:

Anyways, here's my make up Titty Tuesday pic as I missed it this week and my Thong Thursday contribution is underneath!! :D

You know we have your back Bri

Thanks for the pics Bri! I hope every thing works out in your favor!:)

Ok guys so we are down to the last 3 days of voting in the OCSM of the Month Contest. Briana is still in 2nd place 11 votes behind.
I've noticed that's there's 3 or 4 people that have tried to vote for Briana but haven't read the rules properly so their vote, as it stands, doesn't count!!

The basic rules are that you need to have posted on the board at least 5 times before you are eligable to vote, which is easy caus there's so many threads to comment on and participate in on here. Then you need to go and vote in the poll at the top of the contest thread. Just posting Briana's name in the thread does not count as an official vote!

So come on guys lets get Briana up into top spot and win this for her!! :nanner:

You can find the contest thread here:

http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?t=554505

Briana Lee

Ok guys so we are down to the last 3 days of voting in the OCSM of the Month Contest. Briana is still in 2nd place 11 votes behind.
I've noticed that's there's 3 or 4 people that have tried to vote for Briana but haven't read the rules properly so their vote, as it stands, doesn't count!!

The basic rules are that you need to have posted on the board at least 5 times before you are eligable to vote, which is easy caus there's so many threads to comment on and participate in on here. Then you need to go and vote in the poll at the top of the contest thread. Just posting Briana's name in the thread does not count as an official vote!

So come on guys lets get Briana up into top spot and win this for her!! :nanner:

You can find the contest thread here:

http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?t=554505

Thank you so much for the support Andy! :kiss: :kiss:

Go check out the Freaky Friday pic I just posted!! Definitely 1 for the ass lovers!! ;)

http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?t=552105&page=2

Briana Lee

Briana Lee

Hey Briana, any chance you'll try myfreecams out? I am not a fan of steamate (not that it matters), but i can almost guarantee you'll make more $$ on MFC ;) Atleast give it some thought, and perhaps maybe a try! :p