• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Blog post asks her fans to give her money without even giving a hint about what's going on. I gather someone stole money from her? Shit, she makes as much money in eight minutes as a lot of people make in a week. :drama:

What r u talking about. No one here knows who the hell you r so stop implying that we do. It was ur own damn friend who took ur money ok? and please don't come here with condescension, telling people to grow up and get a life!

The only people she was telling to grow up was the idiots who are accusing her of pulling a scam, why are you getting out of your pram about it?! :wtf:

Blog post asks her fans to give her money without even giving a hint about what's going on. I gather someone stole money from her? Shit, she makes as much money in eight minutes as a lot of people make in a week. :drama:

And that makes it right does it?! If you lost everything how would you react?! :brick:

What r u talking about. No one here knows who the hell you r so stop implying that we do. It was ur own damn friend who took ur money ok? and please don't come here with condescension, telling people to grow up and get a life!

How about you keep your selfish and Rude thoughts to yourself. So what if it was her friend that did this to her, it still sucks. If you don't want to help her, then don't. She doesn't need to waste her time with idiots like you

How about you keep your selfish and Rude thoughts to yourself. So what if it was her friend that did this to her, it still sucks. If you don't want to help her, then don't. She doesn't need to waste her time with idiots like you

you are so right my friend

Lots of chicks ask for donations or have wishlists. Nobody holds a gun to your head to purchase anything. I don't know what's happened, but if a friend plays you for a fool or whatever, it's bound to be more upsetting than a complete stranger doing it to you.

Nice pics Briana and kudos to you guys supplying the links.