• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Nah you're just being nice. I'm not perfect....not even close.

Awww, I always respond to people who compliment me.

Actually I pretty much respond to everyone on here! Haha! :D

:D

No clue.

oh baby you deserve the best compliments you are really lovely
I think Im goin to write a rap song about you (with compliments of course) and if Im done with the song I'll send the text to ya allright?

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Nah you're just being nice. I'm not perfect....not even close.
Yes, you ARE! At least to us! You may not be flawless....But it's the flaws that make you perfect! :lovecoupl

Here's an old school Titty Tuesday pic....

a93181912e0f23e578042ae45e374a2c_large.jpg
PERFECT EYES! :tongue:

I think Im goin to write a rap song about you (with compliments of course) and if Im done with the song I'll send the text to ya allright?
Yeah right....A rap song from a German from Hannover....:facepalm:

Man, look at them lips! I'd put those to good use! You can make out with them, kissing my other head. It'd be awefully "hard" for me to use a rubber on you! I'd want you to totally feel me inside. I'd give you more than a mouthful though.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, you ARE! At least to us! You may not be flawless....But it's the flaws that make you perfect! :lovecoupl

PERFECT EYES! :tongue:

Yeah right....A rap song from a German from Hannover....:facepalm:

Hey baby come on I can do that my english is quite good and besides Iam not German I just live here ;)

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
im pretty sure being this drop dead gorgeous is illegal in some states!

I'm actually banned from entering 5 states....but that hasn't anything to do with my looks....;)

Okey doke. :)

:drawheart:

Man, look at them lips! I'd put those to good use! You can make out with them, kissing my other head. It'd be awefully "hard" for me to use a rubber on you! I'd want you to totally feel me inside. I'd give you more than a mouthful though.

[/QUOTE]

:nono: Cover it or lose it!

Hey baby come on I can do that my english is quite good and besides Iam not German I just live here ;)

Maley has an admirer! :D

Awesome pic, Bri. You look very skinny on it, except for the boobs of course :D

Yeah I took it a while ago! Now I'm just a lump. Haha!

Wow! Now that's old, old school!

wow, now thats a fantasy fulfilled!

:D

It it means have a sexual fantasy come true I would wrap it up for you when it came to vag. But for the warm up exercises 'I'd wanna feel them lips and your warm breath. What a turnon!