• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
You have the most amazing "FUCK ME" eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you babe.

Nice pic, Bri.
It shows nothing new, I already knew you had a damn fine ass, a sweet face and sexy eyes, but still it's a nice pic to look at.

Thanks hun.

As there is Brianaleeextreme, I can say that I extremely love you Briana :D

Haha!! Thanks baby. How do you like the new content?

Excellent :bowdown:

Why thank you kind sir. :)

You are truly amazing Briana!!

Don't forget guys, voting for Miss Freeones starts on Monday 9th April. Let's show how much we appreciate Briana's daily contribution to the board over the last 7 months by voting for her in the Best OCSM category. You can vote for her here:

http://miss.freeones.com/biography/Briana_Lee.html

Remember you can vote DAILY, so bookmark her voting page & make sure you make it a daily habbit to vote for her!!

Bri use less makeup and tell your photographer to use less airbrushing! You don't need either! Believe me, you're naturally perfect!

+1

You really don't need any photoshoping or airburshing. EVER. Don't listen to any boy/girlfriend, male/female friend and especially any photographer that tells you airbrushing/photoshop can "enhance" your beauty. 99.99% of your fans would rather see an occasional "flaw" than airbrushing. Light makeup on the other hand, is appreciated and can be use to enhance your natural beauty, but keep it simple and just let your natural beauty shine!

Don't forget guys, voting for Miss Freeones starts on Monday 9th April. Let's show how much we appreciate Briana's daily contribution to the board over the last 7 months by voting for her in the Best OCSM category. You can vote for her here:

Remember you can vote DAILY, so bookmark her voting page & make sure you make it a daily habbit to vote for her!!

:thumbsup:

I second this post!

Briana Lee

Thanks Andy. The Best OCSM category is the one I would like to win the most so if you are gonna vote for me try & use most of your votes there if you can! I'm not silly enough to think I can will the main title, I'm just not popular enough to win that.

+1

You really don't need any photoshoping or airburshing. EVER. Don't listen to any boy/girlfriend, male/female friend and especially any photographer that tells you airbrushing/photoshop can "enhance" your beauty. 99.99% of your fans would rather see an occasional "flaw" than airbrushing. Light makeup on the other hand, is appreciated and can be use to enhance your natural beauty, but keep it simple and just let your natural beauty shine!

Haha! It's me that insists on at least some photoshopping hun. There's certain areas of my body that are far from perfect & you don't wanna see that, like the skin condition I have on my stomach.

HAPPY EASTER guys!!! I hope you have a great day whatever it is you're doing! Anyone doing a big family dinner today? I baked an awesome, beautiful cake, I might post a pic of it on here later. :D

xxxandy82

Banned
it's so great to watch your new works, I really like them as it is hot but "artistic" as well in some ways. I love the new site very much, Bri, well done hunny!

Briana Lee

it's so great to watch your new works, I really like them as it is hot but "artistic" as well in some ways. I love the new site very much, Bri, well done hunny!

Thnaks so much hunny. Glad you like it.

Briana Lee

Titty Tuesday time! What's better than a pic with 1 pair of boobs in it? A pic with 2 pairs of boobs in it of course!! :D

Enjoy!

8d3220840ff31a5eed826b15f7f22cb1_large.jpg

I will try and get you more votes in the OSCM category. ARe there any other categories you want us to concentrate more on?