• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
Time for some Thong Thursday action!!

782e9f77d6a76fb7d6d78a79935c2685_large.jpg

Time for some Thong Thursday action!!

782e9f77d6a76fb7d6d78a79935c2685_large.jpg

That's just an amazing photo.

I've noticed you tend to be moderate in your lipstick colours - lots of pastels. You Might consider some more striking dark colours. Not necessarily the cherry red, but something with a more brown/red tone. I think it would suit your complexion/colouring very well.

Now, don't get me wrong. You don't look bad, you look exquisite...amazing. I'm just making a suggestion.

:wave:

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick

I've noticed you tend to be moderate in your lipstick colours - lots of pastels. You Might consider some more striking dark colours. Not necessarily the cherry red, but something with a more brown/red tone. I think it would suit your complexion/colouring very well.

Now, don't get me wrong. You don't look bad, you look exquisite...amazing. I'm just making a suggestion.

Lurkingonetwo? :facepalm:

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
Omg, love the new site. Here is my favorite set of the new ones :

http://www.babeslivecam.com/2012/04/briana-lee-extreme-fucked-with-dildo/

Thanks so much babe!! I really appreciate it. Yeah the sets with Sammy were hotttttttt!!!

Yeah, I don't really like those sorts of colours on my lips, kinda makes me look like a hooker! Haha! Maybe I'll try changing it up abit next time I shoot just for you Dirky.

Lurkingonetwo? :facepalm:

:rofl2:

good god man it's those eyes !!!

My second favourite part of my body! I'm glad you like them too hun.

Thanks so much babe!! I really appreciate it. Yeah the sets with Sammy were hotttttttt!!!

Yeah, I don't really like those sorts of colours on my lips, kinda makes me look like a hooker! Haha! Maybe I'll try changing it up abit next time I shoot just for you Dirky.

:rofl2:

My second favourite part of my body! I'm glad you like them too hun.

You have the most amazing "FUCK ME" eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!