• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
what a great christmas set, briana! :thumbsup:

former times erica campbell was my favorite woman the biz. unfortunately she retired in 2008.
but now, you´re my number one - you´ve such a fantastic body :bowdown:

Ahhh thatnk you so much babe!!

No matter if we get snow or not, this should bring white christmas to lots of homes! :rubbel:

:rofl2: :rofl2:

Check out my new Christmas set!! Do you like my outfit?! ;)

http://brianaleeonline.com/hosteds/merrychristmas2011

3.jpg

12.jpg

I couldn't come up with some saucy Christmas/Snow/Semen-related puns so instead I'm gonna say how much I loved your sexy Santa pics & I love masturbating to them/you! I would really love to enter your "grotto" & give you some of my special eggnog!

Well, I couldn't resist a few dirty puns after all....

#I'm wet dreaming of a Briana Christmas just like the ones I used to know, where the bedsheets glisten and the neighbours listen to hear me cumming in the snow....."#

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
So delicious. If I ever met you, would you allow me to suck on them? :D

Hmmm, I do like my nipples sucked, it would depend what mood I was in!! But you never know! ;)

I couldn't come up with some saucy Christmas/Snow/Semen-related puns so instead I'm gonna say how much I loved your sexy Santa pics & I love masturbating to them/you! I would really love to enter your "grotto" & give you some of my special eggnog!

Well, I couldn't resist a few dirty puns after all....

#I'm wet dreaming of a Briana Christmas just like the ones I used to know, where the bedsheets glisten and the neighbours listen to hear me cumming in the snow....."#

:goodpost: :rofl2: Now that shit is funny!!!!! :D

So for those of you who don't know I made an appearence on The Thom and Jeff show yesterday. It's kinda like Howard Stern just not as crazy!! The link where you can download the podcast of the show is in my blog here http://www.brianaleeonline.com/blog They asked me all sorts of sexy questions and even asked some questions that some of my fans emailed to them. I think You Might just enjoy it!! :D The video of the show is going up soon. I'll let you know when it does.

And on to today's Thong Thursday pic....do I see a lil pussy poking through there?! ;)

309bf4a2a892f9eb8f84977181108de9_large.jpg