• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I am really looking forward to seeing the Christmas set. I've seen the outfit... it's going to be very, very hot. ;) :D

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
Briana can you do a gg shot for me, I want that to be my early christmas present from you :)

Haha! A g/g shoot just for you huh?! I'll see what I can do! :D

the way how briana developed is great :thumbsup:
there are many models e.g. Next Door Nikki or Princess Blueyez. but over the years there´s always the same material. no changing.

briana, on the other side did new stuff (dildo in pussy/ ass; gg-shoots).

9º hardcore girl/girl
10º hardcore boy/girl (the dream)

i´m looking forward to join your site :bowdown:

greetings from germany,
faker

Thanks babe, I appreciate it that you have watched my development. In my mind there's no point in doing the same stuff year in year out, it just gets old quickly. But you have to move on slowly otherwise if you just jump into doing the more sexier stuff straight away people will get bored of you. Do it slowly and it keeps it fresh and people follow you for longer. ;)

I am really looking forward to seeing the Christmas set. I've seen the outfit... it's going to be very, very hot. ;) :D

I hope you like the outfit babe, you bought it for me!! :D I hope you're gonna enjoy what I do with it!

Briana Lee

Thanks Briana, I'd personally love it if you did it with Sammy Savanah or with that one asian girl again. Those two were amazing with you, i'd like it even more if you're able to get shots of you two kissing each other :)

I love you :D

Briana Lee

Thanks Briana, I'd personally love it if you did it with Sammy Savanah or with that one asian girl again. Those two were amazing with you, i'd like it even more if you're able to get shots of you two kissing each other :)

I love you :D

Just shot with Sammy again a few weeks ago, although there was kissing in our last set together?! :D

Congrats on your win this month Brianna. I saw your posts on Nikki Nova's and am very much impressed with your site. I'll most likely join next year.

just shot with Sammy again a few weeks ago, although there was kissing in our last set together?! :D[/QUOTE]

id like it a bit more sensual if you knw wat i mean, id like more booby licking and possibly tongue kissing with sammie. if its too much to ask for im sorry..but it would be da best present ever, your just the most amazing girl ive ever seen.

Briana Lee

Congrats on your win this month Brianna. I saw your posts on Nikki Nova's and am very much impressed with your site. I'll most likely join next year.

Thanks baby, I can assure you tou're gonna love it!!! ;)

just shot with Sammy again a few weeks ago, although there was kissing in our last set together?! :D

id like it a bit more sensual if you knw wat i mean, id like more booby licking and possibly tongue kissing with sammie. if its too much to ask for im sorry..but it would be da best present ever, your just the most amazing girl ive ever seen.[/QUOTE]

I'll see what I can do! :rolleyes: :D

briana got my vote :thumbsup:

Thanks hun.