• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

BREAKING: Pittsburgh synagogue shooting multiple fatalities

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
He was in a room with a bunch of people.
He heard a noise. He heard a noise which he thought was GUNFIRE (even though he never heard gunfire before, not even in a movie).

At some point he split the scenr before he saw THE GUNMAN (how conveeenient).

The GUNMAN then shot 9 people in the same room killing 8 of them.

Story ends there.

Thats it? What happened next? Did he run back in after to help? Did he hide in a closet?

Who knows. He tells you a vision and you believe it.

I bet that synogogue is gonna get millions now, no doubt.
Would you take part in a fraud for millions of dollars?

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Why didn't those people follow him into his "sanctuary"?
So he just left them there to be killed? Didn't yell "follow me" or anything?
And nobody followed him?
They all just stayed there to be killed?
I don't believe a word of that story.

9 people shot in that room. 8 killed.
Where are the other people that survived?
Have you seen them? Tell me me have you seen them?

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
I thought that was a pretty simple question I had asked. Let's try again.

1 photo, 1 piece of video of what? What are you looking for in a photo or video to prove death?

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Now domestic terrorists - of course, right-wing - are beginning to use the defence:

"Trump Made Me Do It"

Well, hardly anyone can say that isn't obvious. It was just a question of time until the unstable fans of his start acting on his constant litanies

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Her brother was shot to death right in front of her 3 days earlier, yet she just can't stop smiling.

https://www.cbsnews.com/video/pittsburgh-synagogue-survivor-recalls-hiding-from-gunman/

I know everybody responds differently.
Not that anybody here will watch it, willful ignorance feels too good.

More Israeli lies and propaganda. Israel media is having a field day with this "tragedy". All part of the show.
https://www.timesofisrael.com/pittsburgh-survivor-says-trump-unwelcome-likens-him-to-nazis/

Trump a Nazi? Well I can't question Israel so it must be true.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Now domestic terrorists - of course, right-wing - are beginning to use the defence:

"Trump Made Me Do It"

Well, hardly anyone can say that isn't obvious. It was just a question of time until the unstable fans of his start acting on his constant litanies

The fuck is that AHOTY Candidate tag doing there? You haven't been nominated and I sure as shit haven't started the process. Get your act together. Also, that fuckhead who murdered those nice people in Pittsburgh was no right winger.

bobjustbob

Anything bob. Not CNN, Not Anderson Cooper told me. Proof.

Yes, that is what I asked you. What would be anything of proof in a picture or video that would provide evidence that a shooting would be actual and not staged?

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Yes, that is what I asked you. What would be anything of proof in a picture or video that would provide evidence that a shooting would be actual and not staged?

You like playing games right bob?
go around in circles. Play dumb.
make posts with no content.
In fact that is mostly all I see here.

In fact thats about all I get after all of these fake shows.
I post content which is designed to engage others with a question of some sort, and all I get back is a bunch of words none of which engage the question, only tell me I am wrong and crazy.

So bob, anybody?
Do you think that rabbi is telling the truth?
That he just ran out of the room all by himself and let the other people stay and be killed?
Does that make sense?
Does he seem to show any emotion? At All?
And finally,is he and his church, and other jewish churches going to receive a huge payday from this?
I'm not talking a little, I'm talking enough to fill the synogogue.

And this thing:
https://www.cbsnews.com/video/pittsburgh-synagogue-survivor-recalls-hiding-from-gunman/

Her brother was just horribly murdered right in front of her.
Could you imagine seeing that. Plus for some knowing your next.
Most people with the exception of some psychopaths would be so affected that they would be shaking and could barely speak without crying.

But this one, this one cant stop laughing. Cant keep a straight face.
(and her script actually has the balls to say that her brother saved her life because the time THE GUNMAN spent shooting him gave her time to escape).
And she is in a studio where they surely did multiple takes plus editing and they still cant get her to stop smiling.
Then they spend the next few minutes explaining why she is smiling instead of letting her continue.

10 years ago I saw a dog i'd never seen get hit by a car and still have anxiety when I think of it.

When do we ever see actual tears bob?
Compared to either witnesses showing no emotion and clearly saying a memorized speech or people actually laughing and smiling while recalling what should have been a extremely traumatizing thing.

I could fill 20 pages of MSM video of that. Its called dupers delight.
In fact they now limit the amount of actual witnesses to these weekly events for that reason.
Its just hard to get good crisis actors.

So got anything of substance bob or just more stalling?

Lets move on, I say its fake and provide reasons.
You say its real and provide nothing other than Anderson Cooper said its real.
Same as always.

Lets move on. Where and when do you think the next one will be?

A school?
A church?

Lessoned learned from this one.
White People Bad.
Jews always innocent victims of non jews.
Support Israel no matter what they do.
Country of USA is a mess.
Be afraid, especially of white men.
Its all TRumps fault.
Not much talk about GUN CONTROL in this one, not on the agenda.

bobjustbob

You were asking for a photo or video as evidence. I'd like to know what in a picture or video qualifies as evidence. I want to know what you are asking for.

So what in a photo or video would be evidence of being a real dead or wounded person?

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
The fuck is that AHOTY Candidate tag doing there? You haven't been nominated and I sure as shit haven't started the process. Get your act together. Also, that fuckhead who murdered those nice people in Pittsburgh was no right winger.

A - You host that competition for how many years now? Four? Five? You still don't understand what makes an true Asshat ;)

B - The fuck has this to do with people subscribing to right- or left-leaning political schjools, when the Commander in Chief is on a full-blown fascist hatespeech rampage since 2016? With the media covering this 24/7, and FOX etc. screaming and pushing from the sidelines?

georges

Staff member