• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

BREAKING: Pittsburgh synagogue shooting multiple fatalities

Another leftist false-flag operation ?

Another leftist false-flag operation ?

Perhaps not. But there are more than enough leftist terror and murder episodes in the past year alone that your side should be held accountable for. Have you owned James Hodgkinson yet?

Perhaps not. But there are more than enough leftist terror and murder episodes in the past year alone that your side should be held accountable for. Have you owned James Hodgkinson yet?

I can very well see a few examples of left-wing terror but murder ?

And the difference between liberals and conservatives is that, when liberal violence happens (I mean, real violence, not the kind with a handfull protestors yelling at a congressman), we admit it came from our side and we condemn the perpetrator. When conservative violence happens, you guys pretend iot's a false-flag operation, or the guy wasn't really a conservative, or whatever. You NEVER admit it came from your side and NEVER condemn the perpetrator.
Just look at the Cesar Sayoc thread,n georges and a bunch of is fellow conservatives are still claiming Sayoc wasn't a conservative :facepalm:

georges

Staff member

And the difference between liberals and conservatives is that, when liberal violence happens (I mean, real violence, not the kind with a handfull protestors yelling at a congressman), we admit it came from our side and we condemn the perpetrator. When conservative violence happens, you guys pretend iot's a false-flag operation, or the guy wasn't really a conservative, or whatever. You NEVER admit it came from your side and NEVER condemn the perpetrator.
Just look at the Cesar Sayoc thread,n georges and a bunch of is fellow conservatives are still claiming Sayoc wasn't a conservative :facepalm:

You are so llusional that is mindblowing :rolleyes: . Cesar Sayoc was never from the right so stop affirming that he was, the stickers are one thing and his presence at one rally were a plot because he was registered democrat till 2016 and I can prove it. This your leftists biased democrap medias don't give a single mention about it
57227-A59-ABFC-42-FE-B163-0-CA6-E58-F856-A.jpg

Scalise was shot by a fucking democrap piece of trash, yet you have made no mention about it. An attempted murder on a Republican congressman, what do you make about it?? Where was your outrage?????Because he is not a democrap, that is ok with you?????

Alleged Synagogue Shooter Was Avid Anti-Trump Nazi, Believed President Was Controlled by Jews
https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/a...tm_content=2018-10-27&utm_campaign=manualpost

PITTSBURGH SYNAGOGUE SHOOTING SUSPECT IDENTIFIED AS ROBERT BOWERS
https://www.dailycaller.com/2018/10/27/robert-bowers-pittsburgh-synagogue-shooting-suspect/

Alleged Synagogue Shooter Penned Haunting Final Message Before Killing at Least 8
https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/a...&ff_campaign=manualpost&ff_content=2018-10-27

JEWISH PRO-2A ORG TWEETED OUT VIDEO SUPPORTING ARMED SECURITY IN SYNAGOGUES DAY BEFORE PITTSBURGH SHOOTING
https://www.dailycaller.com/2018/10/27/jpfo-2a-tweet-pittsburgh-synagogue-shooting/

TRUMP REACTS TO ‘DEVASTATING’ PITTSBURGH SYNAGOGUE SHOOTING
https://www.dailycaller.com/2018/10/27/trump-pittsburgh-synagogue-shooting/

Check and get your facts straight before claiming and assuming falsely as you do it usually.

Check and get your facts straight before claiming and assuming falsely as you do it usually.
Wasn't you who mocked me yesterday for posting an article from the Huffington Post ? And now you tell me get my fact straight right after posting articles from Right-wing crap such as the Dayly Caller and the Western Journal ?!

Correct me if I'm wrong but you're a christian, right ? Then I suggest you to meditate on Matthew 7; 3-5

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Oh my what a surprise.
I predicted around Indiana would be next. But Pittsburgh?
Thats like 200 miles away from Indiana.
Boy was I wrong.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Oh my what a surprise.
I predicted around Indiana would be next. But Pittsburgh?
Thats like 200 miles away from Indiana.
Boy was I wrong.

And when did you predict that this would happen?

Does it have to be a synagogue?

My clairvoyance skills are saying it's going to be a type of building with people... hold up... I am seeing in the future it will be during the day!

Holy shit, Bob. That took a lot out of me. Please get me a drink?

bobjustbob

I'm gonna go with outside event.

Planned Parenthood murders 3000 babies a day.

bobjustbob

or one of each. Will there be signs from the Interweb.

The deep interwebs, Bob. Deep.

Perhaps there is a cabal. We must go sleuthing!

bobjustbob

Hey Adam, if I want to start a thread predicting the next disaster, does it have to go into the sports threads?

Hey Adam, if I want to start a thread predicting the next disaster, does it have to go into the sports threads?

And does there have to be a legal disclaimer? Cos seriously... something like that is kinda teeter totter on possible questioning if hit mark just right or close to...

bobjustbob

There will be wagering with big cash prizes.