• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Breaking: Holy Shit Batman!!! 14 Dead at Batman Masacre

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
tumblr_m7jopcjt5_H1rw5dlyo1_400.jpg

Mayhem

Banned
To call a spade a spade, HuffPost (my source for the news) is falling all over itself to bring back the gun control agenda. They are honest enough to admit that it's going to fail....again, but there it was and is, right on the front page.

Here's your original message

You're using this shooting to to call out liberals for using it to "push an agenda". That's pushing your own anti liberal Agenda. especially when you provide absolutely no evidence to back it up. It doesn't make it ok just because you said "RIP". Oh, and please feel free to actually point out the "quite sick and pitiful" way that the liberal media has exploited this next time.

I'm not pushing any agenda pal. I am outing the liberal media for pushing theirs. It took Piers Morgan less than 16 hours after the massacre to start blathering about gun control. I'm sure it took the media big wigs less than 6 hours after the attack to begin salivating at the thought of using this heinous crime to their advantage. Don't go all cry baby that the left has used this massacre to further their own agenda.

He was just as eager to jump on someone else's shit,

Someone's bound to blame something or someone.
While we're reflecting on a tragedy someone has to ruin it by either bringing up gun control or spontaneously chiming in about the "evil liberal agenda" to stir the pot.

Wow I can't believe how some launch criticism at one who points out that the left has already used the tragedy for their own agenda. Absolutely amazing, simply mind boggling.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
For every "liberal" out there using this tragedy to further their gun control agenda, there is a steadfast NRA supporter going out to buy more ammunition.

Why not? Because the "media" says so? Do a little research on the monopoly that is the "media" and the amount (or lack thereof) of individuals that control it.

Would it shock you if the Internet was censored in the near future? It certainly wouldn't me...In fact we're already headed that way with the banning of file sharing...
Yeah, like it is in China or North Korea, these are the kind of civilisations that should inspire the US

:facepalm:

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
I'm not pushing any agenda pal. I am outing the liberal media for pushing theirs. It took Piers Morgan less than 16 hours after the massacre to start blathering about gun control. I'm sure it took the media big wigs less than 6 hours after the attack to begin salivating at the thought of using this heinous crime to their advantage. Don't go all cry baby that the left has used this massacre to further their own agenda.

Wow I can't believe how some launch criticism at one who points out that the left has already used the tragedy for their own agenda. Absolutely amazing, simply mind boggling.
Don't act aghast and innocent with me. You're using examples of a few certain people to paint a broad picture of some liberal agenda. It's a shame that when things like this happen the first thing on your mind is "damn it, those libs are gonna try ta take our guuuns!".

And I was simply pointing out that you were doing the exact same thing. I know that ppl on both sides of the media are using this to their advantage (just pointing out that you might look like you had a legitimate argument if you actually gave some examples), and I don't condone it in any way. But by pointing your finger at people who are pointing their fingers, you don't come off any more intelligent or compassionate than the ones you're trying "out". Using this incident to call out liberals is just as bad as liberals using it to rally for gun control. It's all a big pile of shit, and you're just shoveling more on top.

Yeah, like it is in China or North Korea, these are the kind of civilisations that should inspire the US

:facepalm:
What in the blue hell are you on about with this post?

Don't act aghast and innocent with me. You're using examples of a few certain people to paint a broad picture of some liberal agenda. It's a shame that when things like this happen the first thing on your mind is "damn it, those libs are gonna try ta take our guuuns!".

So Pirate, if you don't think there is a concerted effort by the MSM with an agenda, what would you say about the lack of coverage of the 21 people shot in Chicago the last 24 hours, most likely ALL illegal firearms? Why focus on the incident where the owner is "legal," and conveniently avoid something like Chicago? Link: http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/chi-woman-wounded-in-englewood-shooting-20120720,0,705754.story That's just Chicago.

It's fairly apparent they do have an agenda.

The reality is you are far safer in some hick area of the country where everyone owns a legal firearm than you are a place like Chicago. I'm not advocating that every Tom, Dick and Harry should and/or needs to own a firearm, but I'm dealing with reality here.

Just playing devil's advocate.

What in the blue hell are you on about with this post?

So Pirate, if you don't think there is a concerted effort by the MSM with an agenda, what would you say about the lack of coverage of the 21 people shot in Chicago the last 24 hours, most likely ALL illegal firearms? Why focus on the incident where the owner is "legal," and conveniently avoid something like Chicago? Link: http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/chi-woman-wounded-in-englewood-shooting-20120720,0,705754.story That's just Chicago.

It's fairly apparent they do have an agenda.

The reality is you are far safer in some hick area of the country where everyone owns a legal firearm than you are a place like Chicago.
I'm not advocating that every Tom, Dick and Harry should and/or needs to own a firearm, but I'm dealing with reality here.

Just playing devil's advocate.
IF you're a white person.

No, I'm saying that if you asked inner city ethnic people, they'd probably say they feel safer in the city, and the white people in the country would say just the opposite. Obviously not as a rule, on either side, but there are 2 viewpoints to consider, here.

.. Also, why not simply give those frequent firearms purchasers (or current firearms owners as you stated) a randomly selected question firearm safety quiz at the point of purchase (but not before the ten day cooling off period has registered). They do this in Calif and it seems to work pretty good. No pass no gun, just like the dmv test....

So you have to take a quiz every time you buy a car??? NOT just like the dmv test...

That’s because forty per cent of the guns purchased in the United States are bought from private sellers at gun shows, or through other private exchanges, such as classified ads, which fall under what is known as the “gun-show loophole” and are thus unregulated.

Where did you get 40% from??? Sounds like something you pulled out of the air. The "gun-show loophole" has been closed for a while. A NICS (background check) is required for all gun show purchases. Also, the only people allowed to list guns for sale in classified ads are people with FFLs (gun shops basically), which are federally mandated, and require a background check before purchase. It's all the same as just buying from a gun shop now.

Where did you get 40% from??? Sounds like something you pulled out of the air. The "gun-show loophole" has been closed for a while. A NICS (background check) is required for all gun show purchases. Also, the only people allowed to list guns for sale in classified ads are people with FFLs (gun shops basically), which are federally mandated, and require a background check before purchase. It's all the same as just buying from a gun shop now.

I always have my facts right. Can you show me your sources that back up your claim that the gun show loophole has been closed? I looked it up and could not not find any source that said it has been closed

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/...ing-seriously-al-qaeda-gun-show_n_872413.html

http://www.bradycampaign.org/facts/guntrafficking/

http://mynorthwest.com/646/685670/Weak-gun-laws-blamed-for-Seattle-violence

I always have my facts right. Can you show me your sources that back up your claim that the gun show loophole has been closed? I looked it up and could not not find any source that said it has been closed

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/...ing-seriously-al-qaeda-gun-show_n_872413.html

http://www.bradycampaign.org/facts/guntrafficking/

http://mynorthwest.com/646/685670/Weak-gun-laws-blamed-for-Seattle-violence

The last shot gun I bought was at a gun show. I had to wait for the NICS before I could leave with it.

I found this...

Presently, 17 states regulate private firearm sales at gun shows. Seven states require background checks on all gun sales at gun shows (California, Rhode Island, Connecticut, Oregon, New York, Illinois and Colorado). Four states (Hawaii, Maryland, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania) require background checks on all handgun, but not long gun, purchasers at gun shows. Six states require individuals to obtain a permit to purchase handguns that involves a background check (Massachusetts, Michigan, North Carolina, Iowa, Nebraska). Certain counties in Florida require background checks on all private sales of handguns at gun shows. The remaining 33 states do not restrict private, intrastate sales of firearms at gun shows in any manner.

You are right, there is no federal control of gun shows at this point, they are on a state-to-state basis. My state is one which requires background checks

Facetious

Moderated
Rey C said:
[ . . but what is it about our society, in the late 20th/early 21st century, that we seem to have an increasing number of dysfunctional individuals who think that it's acceptable to murder large groups of civilians to settle their rage???
..]
Another thing that could make a man go postal in this modern day world is the notion that everybody in the world is having sex 24/7! We already know that pron is everywhere on the internet.... watch too much of this stuff and you're bound to go MAD... particularly if you're single and you haven't been laid in eons (and have zero gal pals in your life and none in the foreseeable future) This could easily make a weak minded individual go nuts, don't you think? So it is here I say... there is no substitute for the real thing, guys... lay off the virtual world if you're feeling down in the dumps because after all the virtual is not the reality it is made out to be.

:2cents: