• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Breaking: Holy Shit Batman!!! 14 Dead at Batman Masacre

Adult Image Hosting

Don't take away the guns, just simply legalize prostitution in all 50 states.
Seriously, hear me out on this one... What single thing do these mass murdering tirade goons have in common?
You got it, they just simply ain't gettin any...

So it is here I say we offer the not so gifted men of this great republic (ungifted as far as charming women goes anyway) the opportunity the get their hands on the very thing their hormonally crazed / chemically imbalanced brain(s) needs.... a 'lil lovin, i.e. (sugar)

How about it
''Hoes not bullets!"

Have I had too many beers tonight?

Simply put: bad things happen when there aren't any woman around. This applies to men's athletics(e.g. PSU and Sandusky), the military, and religion(i.e the Catholic Church)

It was one day in one city. These aren't isolated. What is isolated is areas heavily armed with legal ownership having homicides and such.

When I go to a relative's house there have been occasions where you would hear gunfire just a couple acres away while at the same time a truck full of good ol' boys drive around with rifles up on the dirt road. It's a heavily armed area and there has been ONE murder there in the area's history, and that was domestic. Again, this area everyone owns one or knows someone who owns one.

Anyway, I'm made my point on the issue. As far as the tragedy I really feel for all those involved. The last time I went to a movie I remember the layout - stadium style seating, I was at the top row and if what I'm thinking about how this pussy pulled this stunt in the front in such a setup everyone in there would've been sitting ducks. I hope they give Holmes CP (capital punishment).

These are isolated incidents because they are occurring in certain pockets of the city, isolated means its set apart. You can walk down Michigan Avenue in downtown Chicago where all the tourists are at and you don't have to worry about being shot, this isn't where the gun violence is occurring. Chicago like every other major city has it's bad neighborhoods and it is in these bad neighborhoods, which are gang infested, that all the violence is occurring in. I live in Chicago and I know where all these shootings are happening. If you live up in the northern suburbs or in the city, you aren't being affected by the gun violence. People make it sound like the entire city is under fire, people are being shot all over the city. This simply is not true.

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
From the Mad Ogre blog

To all you idiots that want to ban guns…

Show me where Banning anything has gotten rid of the problem.
Because what happens, according to history, is the problem only gets a Hell of a lot worse.

Banning drugs. Congratulations, now the Drug Cartels have pretty much taken over Mexico.
Alcohol Prohibition. Created the Mob’s foothold in America.

So, for you Liberal Geniuses, what do you think will really happen if we ban guns? Criminals will just be nice, plant flowers, sing songs, and drive Priusi?

Simply put: bad things happen when there aren't any woman around. This applies to men's athletics(e.g. PSU and Sandusky), the military, and religion(i.e the Catholic Church)

These are isolated incidents because they are occurring in certain pockets of the city, isolated means its set apart. You can walk down Michigan Avenue in downtown Chicago where all the tourists are at and you don't have to worry about being shot, this isn't where the gun violence is occurring. Chicago like every other major city has it's bad neighborhoods and it is in these bad neighborhoods, which are gang infested, that all the violence is occurring in. I live in Chicago and I know where all these shootings are happening. If you live up in the northern suburbs or in the city, you aren't being affected by the gun violence. People make it sound like the entire city is under fire, people are being shot all over the city. This simply is not true.

I've been to Chicago. I've family there and the rest of the state. I like Chicago. My point was illegal gun violence is not exclusive to Chicago. In other words, take any inner city city (Detroit, Newark, South Central, D.C. and insert your city of choice here ______) and there is illegal gun violence (emphasis on illegal).

I don't feel like posting links either because it's not worth my time.

Anyway, I'm made my point on the issue. As far as the tragedy I really feel for all those involved. The last time I went to a movie I remember the layout - stadium style seating, I was at the top row and if what I'm thinking about how this pussy pulled this stunt in the front in such a setup everyone in there would've been sitting ducks. I hope they give Holmes CP (capital punishment).

Colorado has only judicially executed someone once in the past 35 years, so we may have to just hope that he develops (the other) CP, and eventually dies a terribly painful death as a result.

Colorado has only judicially executed someone once in the past 35 years, so we may have to just hope that he develops (the other) CP, and eventually dies a terribly painful death as a result.

Yeah I did some Googling yesterday and found that info. Only three on the Row I think.

Seeing this guy in court today it's clear to me he is completely out-of-his-mind-full-blown-batshit-nutter. He's getting committed, mark my words.

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
Yeah I did some Googling yesterday and found that info. Only three on the Row I think.

Seeing this guy in court today it's clear to me he is completely out-of-his-mind-full-blown-batshit-nutter. He's getting committed, mark my words.

The court/Judge doesn't have to accept an insanity plea and can still move forward with a criminal case. Later on he can try to get re-tried under insanity under his 632 million appeals. Of course he could be "accidentally" put into general population and get shanked to death and save the tax payers some money.

Hondarobot

Banned
Damn, I was hoping he'd plead guilty, but I'm not surprised at this "Insanity dodge". I don't know how the defense can pull that off though, since up until the rampage he was pursuing a Ph.D in neuroscience, and was highly regarded as a student. If anyone would be able to identify abnormal thoughts (that would indicate needing therapy, medication, or intervention) this would be the guy. He was suppose to be good at that sort of thing!

I think the prosecution should offer a deal: No death penalty, in return for the removal of his brain for study, to better understand his mental condition and help others with his illness.

If he's actually insane, he wouldn't know that having his brain removed would be bad (for him).

Case closed.

:hammer:

Rahm the dirtbag SMH I wonder why the mainstream media won't cover this story about the elderly man defending the people at the internet cafe with his handgun, they won't because they are controlled Rupert Murdoch presstitutes who jump at any opportunity to further the agenda of total gun ban and youtube has the nerve to claim this video is inappropriate when they allow every other form of violence under the sun to be seen without logging into an account

and some of the benefits of actions like this are:

* No police or 911.
* No taxpayer expense.
* Can be deployed anywhere.
* Begins working in as little as five seconds.
* Protects innocent lives

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
The guy is a nut with shit stuck in his head. Even if he couldn't get a gun he would have used something else to carry out his plan.

Hondarobot

Banned
Rahm the dirtbag SMH I wonder why the mainstream media won't cover this story about the elderly man defending the people at the internet cafe with his handgun, they won't because they are controlled Rupert Murdoch presstitutes who jump at any opportunity to further the agenda of total gun ban and youtube has the nerve to claim this video is inappropriate when they allow every other form of violence under the sun to be seen without logging into an account

and some of the benefits of actions like this are:

* No police or 911.
* No taxpayer expense.
* Can be deployed anywhere.
* Begins working in as little as five seconds.
* Protects innocent lives

Rupert Murdoch totally "presstituded" the whole deal. He hates guns, just like everyone who watches Fox news. LOL

Oh, and the old man at the internet cafe video is easily available online. Youtube apparently age restricted it because it does involve someone shooting a handgun at two crooks. Honestly though, if anything, that video is an argument against gun ownership, because that guy can't shoot for shit. I'm surprised he didn't kill everyone in the room except who he was aiming at.

Rupert Murdoch totally "presstituded" the whole deal. He hates guns, just like everyone who watches Fox news. LOL

Oh, and the old man at the internet cafe video is easily available online. Youtube apparently age restricted it because it does involve someone shooting a handgun at two crooks. Honestly though, if anything, that video is an argument against gun ownership, because that guy can't shoot for shit. I'm surprised he didn't kill everyone in the room except who he was aiming at.

More: http://gunssavelives.net/

Hondarobot

Banned

I've posted here several times that I'm in favor of somewhat regulated, private firearm ownership. That gunssavelines site looks like something put together by someone who Really Loves Guns (and could possibly go on a rampage when Avengers 2 is released, or some other stupid ass thing).

A pistol is a defensive tool. That's all there is involved regarding issue, beyond the fact that most people don't know how to shoot them.

I've posted here several times that I'm in favor of somewhat regulated, private firearm ownership. That gunssavelines site looks like something put together by someone who Really Loves Guns (and could possibly go on a rampage when Avengers 2 is released, or some other stupid ass thing).

A pistol is a defensive tool. That's all there is involved regarding issue, beyond the fact that most people don't know how to shoot them.

It's not a defensive tool. People have hunted for hundreds of years.

Any pansy can pull a trigger, unless they are retarded.

the 2nd amendment was established to protect the people of a republic from an ever growing out of control power mongering tyrannical government, plain and simple

I forgot about pistol hunting. . . lol

I'm not even going to respond to master yoshi anymore, he's clearly a retard.

and why is that, explain why I'm a retard for stating what the 2nd amendment was created for and what this batman massacre is being propagandized for by politicians that want tighter gun control legislation ( ex. U.N Arms Ban Treaty)