• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Breaking: Holy Shit Batman!!! 14 Dead at Batman Masacre

You forgot the Oiko University Shooting on April 2nd 2012 (6 killed), The Geneva County Massacre on March 10th 2009 (10 killed), Binghamton shootings on April 3rd 2009 (13 killed), Red Lake High School Shooting on March 21st 2005 (9 killed) and Fort Hood Shooting on November 2nd 2009 (13 killed).
I didn't forget anything. I got that from here.

Facetious

Moderated
Isn't this type of stuff only supposed to happen at WalMart??

Wut, ''going postal'' at Wallyworld? I don't get it! :dunno:

:ak47: -----------USPS

johan said:
Why does this kind of things only happens in the US ?
Oh yeah, I know : 2nd amendment

actually some of the most prolific individual acting murderers in history never used firearms. psychos will not be stopped by not having guns. a madman with a machete or an ax is just as formidable against the unarmed. besides even in places with firearms restricted they're still obtainable. in general people who legally own firearms aren't the ones out shooting people up.

I knew I liked you.

Johan, maximum security prison inmates in this here America are producing crude weapon shotguns from their very own cell blocks... so I ask you, what good would a firearms ban do? What are we going to do, have the government regulate machine tools and steel bar stock etc.? o-O

And let's keep things in the proper perspective, again, we're a nation of approx 330 - 360 million, look at the odds of one actually being caught in the crossfire of some gun totin goon, it's safe here, OK?

You can expect this kind of argument from left wing people who have never ever fired a gun of their life. I am not an American but having 12 years of nra membership from age 9 to 21, I know that if people are correctly educated by living with guns and properly tought how to use them safely then it is not a problem. Look at Switzerland, they have citizen soldiers, a very big percentage of Swiss own guns including full autos, yet you never hear about crime in their country.Even in Germany and Belgium, a lot of people own guns and they are doing fine.

I wholeheartedly agree with you. But do you know for a fact that every person in the U.S. who owns a gun is properly trained on how to use it? the answer is no and that is the problem. What's wrong with making every person who wants to purchase a firearm go through a mandatory two week training course on how to properly operate a firearm? this would apply to both first time buyers and current gun owners and once they complete the course they will be certified as being able to properly operate a firearm. It would be no different than going to Driver's Education to obtain your drivers license. Guns can kill people so you better damn well know how to use the thing properly.

besides even in places with firearms restricted they're still obtainable. in general people who legally own firearms aren't the ones out shooting people up.
Obtainable, yes. Anything's uptainable if you got money and know someone who knows someone...
But its much difficult to get weapon when they are illegal or strictly regulated.
Actually Holmes' 4 guns and 6.000 ammos were bought legaly.

So, gun-control might have prevented the shooting

DR. B

Closed Account
Has anybody ever seen, He Was A Quiet Man.... It's pretty old.

No they'll blame guns. Once again we'll have a convo on gun control and the result is that nothing will change. Business as usual.

I bet (since a 6 year old died as well) that theatres are gonna turn into airport security (not literally) for screening who gets in. Why was a six year old there in the first place. I get it's not rated R, but it's still not age appropriate. That being said, my original point is that some of this is gonna turn on theatres. How many 12 year olds do you see get in R rated horror...a lot!

Not to take away from the original topic. Very, very sad :(

Oh okay, that's what I've been wondering ever since I first heard the news.. thanks for the article link.. It's one of those things, if you were in that situation would you have had the courage to do anything, and I honestly don't know if I would..

You're welcome :)

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
So baffling how a guy with such potential and future chooses a mission that if he executes he throws his life away and he knows this. In saying that, I hope he never sees the light of day or ever feels the touch of a woman again. Scum is scum.

Wonder if he's disappointed in the body count as he prays for the others to die in the hospital making his orgasm of death larger.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Why does this kind of things only happens in the US ?
Oh yeah, I know : 2nd amendment :facepalm:

:nono:

What are you talking about? Forgot about Norway last year? Or Holland 2 years ago? Germany school shooting anyone? Yes perhaps more in the US but come on its happening everywhere...

Correct. ;)

An entire theater full of people, and no one else was armed... :facepalm:

There we go. :goodpost:

I bet (since a 6 year old died as well) that theatres are gonna turn into airport security (not literally) for screening who gets in. Why was a six year old there in the first place. I get it's not rated R, but it's still not age appropriate. That being said, my original point is that some of this is gonna turn on theatres. How many 12 year olds do you see get in R rated horror...a lot!

What about the couple with the 3 month old baby. What the fuck are you doing bringing a 3 month old baby to a midnight screening? that's not an environment for a baby. Talk about bad parenting, I'm glad the baby was ok but c'mon man

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Colorado again... Hmmm...

The first victim that was talked about was, Jessica Ghawi.

Jessica had escaped Toronto Eaton Center mall shooting just a few weeks prior to the Colorado movie theater shooting. Fishy. Conspiracy!

Aurora, Colorado is just a 30-minute drive from Littleton. Suspect is James Holmes, a PhD student specializing in neuroscience. *cough* MKULTRA *cough* Opened fire in the Century 16 Movie Theaters during a screening of the new Batman movie,

The shooter lived twelve miles away from Columbine High School.

Police dispatch: You hear them talk about a suspect in a plaid shirt, one with a red backpack and one with a black backpack, and another officer later says he is getting conflicting reports of suspects from witnesses. Youtube

What about the couple with the 3 month old baby. What the fuck are you doing bringing a 3 month old baby to a midnight screening? that's not an environment for a baby. Talk about bad parenting, I'm glad the baby was ok but c'mon man

You know, I thought I heard that in the original newscast when it was breaking news but figured I misheard. I don't wanna go off topic too much, but I so agree with "What the fuck are you doing bringing a 3 month old baby to a midnight screening?" Or a movie anyway? The baby can't even remotely comprehend....never mind.

I can't imagine going to a movie and a massacre, or even one person getting shot happening. It's so unreal.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Obtainable, yes. Anything's uptainable if you got money and know someone who knows someone...
But its much difficult to get weapon when they are illegal or strictly regulated.
Actually Holmes' 4 guns and 6.000 ammos were bought legaly.

So, gun-control might have prevented the shooting

That's possible, though I don't see it as very likely. We're all aware of the extreme violence that's taken place in Mexico since the cartel wars started. Yet there are very stringent laws on the books about gun possession and ownership in Mexico. But those laws are not respected by those who are determined to do their own thing. Where there is a demand (and money to satisfy that demand), there will always be a supply. It doesn't matter if we're discussing guns, drugs or anything else. And from what I have read, this shooter would have still had the means to secure firearms, whether buying them in a gun store or on the street.

And while the guns used by this whack job were apparently bought legally, and 12 people died in one incident, between January 1 and April 1, 2012, 120 people were murdered in Chicago alone. Many of those were children and innocent by-standers. But we didn't really hear about many of those killings - even though it's 10 times the number killed in Colorado. And many/most of the guns used in those murders were in the possession of convicted felons and others who, by law, are not allowed to own or possess firearms anywhere in the United States.

Laws are just words on a piece of paper. If the people to which those laws apply pay no attention to them, they become largely unenforceable and rather meaningless.

But with that said, I also find it extremely ridiculous that some wannabe Dirty Harry types here are claiming that they could have taken out this shooter if they'd been their with their jazzed up pop guns. My uncle was on a federal SWAT team many years ago. And the last thing any trained law enforcement officer would do is open fire on an armed suspect in a dark, crowded, smoke filled, enclosed area! Imagine the panic and confusion already present... and someone would think adding to that, firing off even more rounds, would be a good idea?! Talk about making a bad situation that much worse. :facepalm:

itcouldbeme said:
An entire theater full of people, and no one else was armed...
There we go. :goodpost:

Do you take your guns everywhere you go ? To the movies, to the restaurant, to the baker shop, etc... in case someone try to kill you ?
If yes, I guess you also take anti-poison medical kit, in case some snake bites you ?

DR. B

Closed Account
I guess you also take anti-poison medical kit, in case some snake bites you ?

i live in texas, bro. I keep my gun under the seat of my truck and i have anti-venom in the glove department.

always remember, "chance favors the prepared mind"

DR. B

Closed Account
In san antonio, tx. on wednesday nite, four men followed two men back to their truck. As one of the two men got inside his truck to leave, one of the 4 men grabbed him by the neck and proceeded to punch him. That man grabbed his gun that was under the seat and he shot the man in the chest. He then got inside his truck and called 911, just then another man from the 4 came and busted the man's driver window and grabbed the man as well to try and pull him out of the truck, the driver shot him also and shot at the other two as they were now running towards him. out of the 4 men that started the trouble, one laid dead and two were injured. No charges are being filed as this was self defense. The man with the gun has the license to carry and conceal. This is text book self defense and the 4 men just picked on the wrong guy. Theres people here already crying foul and sure enough it's the family members of the 4 men.

http://www.ksat.com/news/SAPD-Fatal...fense/-/478452/15611198/-/yd0qsk/-/index.html

Those who fight for the right of every madman and every criminal to have as many people-killing weapons as they want share moral responsibility for what happened in Aurora—as they will when it happens again. And it will happen again.