• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Breaking Bad - The T.V. Series

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Hmmm another stellar episode.. *SPOILER ALERT* don't read beyond here if you want this episode to be surprising.

I have a few questions to pose too all of you, maybe I missed something :dunno: or maybe I overlooked a couple of things.. 1st, is Mike sick? what was that about in the diner with the cuff link of his shirt and the blood near his nail, was that from cleaning up from victor? or is it something else?? Jesse started to party again, that can't be good for his job, lets see how bad it gets this time. :facepalm:

Whose house did Walt drive up too and who was that who called Walt right before he was gonna shoot whoever lived there?? and back to Mike, why did he kick Walt's A$$ in the bar??? maybe after hearing different takes on the episode maybe it will make more sense to me.
:D

Yep, it was another great one!

As for your questions, my take on Mike is that he was just sort of down or depressed about Gus taking Victor out like that. And remember him telling Walt in the bar (when he asked if he could buy him a drink), "hey, you make more money than I do"... or something like that? I think something happened to Mike as a cop that made him go for the dirty $ and leave being a "good guy" behind. Now he may be second guessing that life choice. And yeah, the blood was from Victor.

That was Gus' house. Walt drove to Gus' house, put on his Heisenberg hat and was going to whack Gus with his new ".38 Snub" (brilliant episode title, BTW). It was Mike who called Walt before he did something stupid. He'd been tailing him (he mentioned that Walt was easy to tail when Walt walked in the bar). I figure he beat down Walt because Walt was trying to play him, to get him to turn on Gus. Why kill Gus? Gus is Mike's paycheck. Why not kill Walt instead? So my guess is he beat Walt down for trying to play him for a fool. Plus there might have been a little, "So instead of being Gus' bitch, now you want me to be your bitch?! Oh yea, well, bitch this!"

That's just my guess. But I'll be honest, I can't really predict ANYTHING that happens on this show. These writers are SCARY good! :bowdown:

P.S. I actually felt a little down after watching this episode because I hated seeing the Jesse character sink back down into meth use. :facepalm:

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Hmmm another stellar episode.. *SPOILER ALERT* don't read beyond here if you want this episode to be surprising.

I have a few questions to pose too all of you, maybe I missed something :dunno: or maybe I overlooked a couple of things.. 1st, is Mike sick? what was that about in the diner with the cuff link of his shirt and the blood near his nail, was that from cleaning up from victor? or is it something else?? Jesse started to party again, that can't be good for his job, lets see how bad it gets this time. :facepalm:

Whose house did Walt drive up too and who was that who called Walt right before he was gonna shoot whoever lived there?? and back to Mike, why did he kick Walt's A$$ in the bar??? maybe after hearing different takes on the episode maybe it will make more sense to me.
:D

you need to watch it again MM.

I don't think mike is sick.
jesse was partying because he doesnt want to be alone with his mind.
as soon as he was alone he broke down from the realization that he shot poor gail in the face.
walt drove to guses house ready to rub him out see.
mike called him to tell him to go home.

walt basically told mike both of them arent safe, get him alone with gus, he'll kill him and then I guess Mike and him will be partners too.
Mike said are you stupid then kicked his ass.

Gus has the whole setup down to a science, including using his chicken business as a front and means to distribute.......Mike knows Walter cant do that.......so he gave him a beat down to pop some sense into his bald head.

Awesome show from top to bottom. I've watched it since the first show in '08.

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
Yep, it was another great one!

As for your questions, my take on Mike is that he was just sort of down or depressed about Gus taking Victor out like that. And remember him telling Walt in the bar (when he asked if he could buy him a drink), "hey, you make more money than I do"... or something like that? I think something happened to Mike as a cop that made him go for the dirty $ and leave being a "good guy" behind. Now he may be second guessing that life choice. And yeah, the blood was from Victor.

That was Gus' house. Walt drove to Gus' house, put on his Heisenberg hat and was going to whack Gus with his new ".38 Snub" (brilliant episode title, BTW). It was Mike who called Walt before he did something stupid. He'd been tailing him (he mentioned that Walt was easy to tail when Walt walked in the bar). I figure he beat down Walt because Walt was trying to play him, to get him to turn on Gus. Why kill Gus? Gus is Mike's paycheck. Why not kill Walt instead? So my guess is he beat Walt down for trying to play him for a fool. Plus there might have been a little, "So instead of being Gus' bitch, now you want me to be your bitch?! Oh yea, well, bitch this!"

That's just my guess. But I'll be honest, I can't really predict ANYTHING that happens on this show. These writers are SCARY good! :bowdown:

P.S. I actually felt a little down after watching this episode because I hated seeing the Jesse character sink back down into meth use. :facepalm:

Yeah I am seeing all the things I was caught up about, why and what there about.. I can see all your points, I follow it now, some of the stuff was cloudy to me.. but I think I am good now. :glugglug:

you need to watch it again MM.

I don't think mike is sick.
as soon as he was alone he broke down from the realization that he shot poor gail in the face.

walt basically told mike both of them arent safe, get him alone with gus, he'll kill him and then I guess Mike and him will be partners too.
Mike said are you stupid then kicked his ass.

Gus has the whole setup down to a science, including using his chicken business as a front and means to distribute.......Mike knows Walter cant do that.......so he gave him a beat down to pop some sense into his bald head.

Alright I got it now.. I pretty much got all of it the 1st time around, maybe it was too much for me too handle last night. :D I probably will watch it again, but I got so much shit to watch its not even funny.

Thanks everybody for your reminder jabs that got me too see everything clearly.
:bowdown:

Shifty

O.G.

That, and he's afraid of Gus.

Gus called him. He (Gus) knew that Walter would be coming for him (either by criminal intuition or he might have been tipped off by the transporter that Walt almost drew on in the lab).

*******************************************************************************************************

- Victor was killed because he attended the scene of Gail's murder. He could be identified and traced back to Gus. Gus has absolutely no tolerance for any measure of indiscretion. So, into the drum for Vic. Plus, Gus (ruthless psycho that he is) killed Victor to illustrate a point to Walt and Jesse: "Yes, you're back in for now ... but not safe."

- Mike is down seemingly about Victor. The blood on Mike's finger was Victor's.

- And let's not forget that Gails detailed notes re. the lab are now in the hands of the law.

Shifty

O.G.
Prediction: Hank and Mike will have pivotal roles this season.

I have a feeling that Hank will become aware of what Walt is involved in and take part somehow. And what's with his obsession over minerals? Is it just because he's bed ridden or is it something more? He's also getting harder, turning his wife away.

Not sure about Mike; his reflecting in the bar and subsequent smack down of Walt leaves me puzzed. Maybe he's with Walt, who knows. At this time, it's likely he understands that even having an off the clock discussion (much less conspiring) with Walt would result in his own death at the hands of Gus. One thing's for sure: he knows something that Walt doesn't.

I'm also wondering about the carwash deal subplot. How is that going to end up?

Marlo Manson

That, and he's afraid of Gus.

Gus called him. He knew Walter would be coming for him (either by criminal intuition or he might have been tipped off by the transporter that Walt almost drew on in the lab).

*******************************************************************************************************

- Victor was killed because he attended the scene of Gail's murder. He could be identified and traced back to Gus. Gus has absolutely no tolerance for any measure of indiscretion. So, into the drum for Vic. Plus, Gus (ruthless psycho that he is) killed Victor to illustrate a point to Walt and Jesse: "Yes, you're back in for now ... but not safe."

- Mike is down seemingly about Victor. The blood on Mike's finger was Victor's.

- And let's not forget that Gails detailed notes re. the lab are now in the hands of the law.

I knew it was either Gus or Mike who called Walt and told him too go home. I wish they would have shown Walt's Caller ID or made it obvious making sure everybody could REALLY recognize the voice, Mike could have called cuz he was tailing Walt, and like you said, Gus probably took for granted that Walt would try to kill him or maybe the transporter did inform Gus that Walt almost pulled out on him, and therefore Gus was anticipating a visit from Walt. :2 cents:

I also think Jesse's enemy is his lonely scared mind, he can't take being by himself with all the shit that going on and all the shit he has done. feeling guilty about combo dying, that girls brother getting killed, his GF that OD.. him shooting Gail etc.. and the "Lab Notes" are where Hank somehow gets back in.
:dunno:

Rey C.

Gus called him. He (Gus) knew that Walter would be coming for him (either by criminal intuition or he might have been tipped off by the transporter that Walt almost drew on in the lab).

I thought that was Gus' voice at first too. But then when Mike told Walt that he was easy to tail, I assumed it must have been Mike's voice. Now I'm confused all over again. Did you pick up a hint that it was Gus and not Mike?

Shifty

O.G.
I thought that was Gus' voice at first too. But then when Mike told Walt that he was easy to tail, I assumed it must have been Mike's voice. Now I'm confused all over again. Did you pick up a hint that it was Gus and not Mike?

Well, I've only watched it once at this point so to be honest I'm not certain. I've since thought that it could be Mike after reading these posts.

I guess my initial impression was that it was Gus because I thought the voice sounded like Gus, combined with the fact that Gus always calls Walt "Walter". As well, Gus is usually one step ahead and Walt was openly walking up to his home in the middle of the night.

But, it's true, it could have been Mike.

I guess to me, it'd be more interesting if it was Gus :dunno:.

Either way, it shows that they're onto Walt. :uohs:

... and I don't get why Walt is bent on taking Gus out at this point and in this manner. He's usually more calculating, cool and collected. :confused:

Marlo Manson

Well, I've only watched it once at this point so to be honest I'm not certain. I've since thought that it could be Mike after reading these posts.

I guess my initial impression was that it was Gus because I thought the voice sounded like Gus, combined with the fact that Gus always calls Walt "Walter". As well, Gus is usually one step ahead and Walt was openly walking up to his home in the middle of the night.

But, it's true, it could have been Mike.

I guess to me, it'd be more interesting if it was Gus :dunno:.

Either way, it shows that they're onto Walt. :uohs:

... and I don't get why Walt is bent on taking Gus out at this point and in this manner. He's usually more calculating, cool and collected. :confused:

I think Walt's state of mind is Gus is gonna kill Walt, his family, or Jesse the 1st chance he gets, and well life is life, Walt and Jesse can't go too the police and ask for safety, So Walt figures if he can't flip Gus's MUSCLE (Mike) then he has 2 choices, wait for Gus to make his move, but I think, Walt doesn't like being uncertain and would rather be the aggressor and, thus opting too eliminate Gus, so Walt, his family, and Jesse have some sort of comfort knowing that Gus isn't around trying to kill them..

I think Walt should try and find a Hitter to take out Gus, for sure, and Mike if need be.. that kind of has me thinking Hank will have something to do with finding a Hitter or maybe I am getting to deep, just like they want us too.
:D :2 cents:

Shifty

O.G.
Check this out. Apparently it wasn't Gus or Mike who called Walter:

"There's been so much debate in the comments about who called Walt - Gus or Mike - that I went and asked Vince Gilligan. I don't view his answer as any kind of spoiler (as it's info from an episode that's already aired), but in case you do, don't read the next short paragraph:

So as it turns out, it wasn't Mike. And it wasn't Gus. It was, instead, the new third man in the operation, Tyrus (played by Ray Campbell), whom we saw earlier weighing the batch. And that explains why no one could agree on whether it was Esposito's voice or Banks's voice, I suppose."

Source: Posts in the 'Discuss' section of the Thirty Eight Snub episode guide.

http://www.amctv.com/shows/breaking-bad/episodes/season-4/thirty-eight-snub

http://www.hitfix.com/blogs/whats-alan-watching/posts/breaking-bad-thirty-eight-snub-death-by-stereo

Marlo Manson

And yet again another stellar episode.. *SPOILER ALERT* don't read beyond here if you want this episode to be surprising.

Every week this show amazes me, for me this show is just like "The Wire" maybe not as compulsive as I was for "The Wire" but I certainly am invested in my Sunday night BB episodes.

Skylar is turning out too be a real Bonnie type huh.. who knew.. between Walt and Skylar there a pretty formidable force, the only thing there missing between the 2 of them is some MUSCLE in case some shit goes bad..

I knew nothing good would come of those "Lab Notes" and of course they fall right into the hands of the man, Hank maybe a little Naive, but he ain't stupid, he almost had Walt and Jesse a couple of times.. lets see where it goes this time.. Oh and I almost forgot about Marie.. LOL.. she's back to her old habits, I seriously forgot about her lying and stealing compulsion, I had to read the episode description just to remind me of her "old ways" or I wouldn't have even remembered that old shit. lol.. :rofl2:

And I am really starting to worry about Jesse with Tyrus staking out his house, that CAN'T be good for Jesse. although with Tyrus lurking, I just can't see Jesse getting killed, but, we'll see.. you never know what will happen with a show thats written so well..
:dunno::2 cents:

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
I thought this one was more of a setup episode.
#1 I dont care about skylers sister, and jesses a dumb idiot.
young, got a nice house worth about 800k, 1.5 million$$$$$ and he's opening his house to lowlife degenerates......real dumb.
Plus shes worrying about a bottle of wine when they just bought a car wash for 800k.
she needs to but out and back off.
walters letting her , and she is just a cold bitch run his stuff instead of listening to Sol.
just that cunty attitude "I'm not buying a nail salon" makes me wish those mexican twins gave her the axe last year.
real dumb.
I do wonder whats in gails notebook though, that part was cool.

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
That dope head randomly ranting about chainlink fences was hilarious for some reason.

claydavis

Major Crimes? Shiiiit.
Breaking Bad is a great show and I have watched up to the most recent episode. What I found rather funny in the latest episode was when Jessie was throwing money at the fat guy and when he just threw the money in the air and all the degenerates started fighting over it.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
I go to watch this show and see what the hoppla is about.

Marlo Manson

Speaking of which, I'm a Bad Boy, I kind of cheated myself... Well not intentionally, I was either homeless or AMC'less, I can't quite remember which @ the moment, but nonetheless, I need to know what season and episode it was "Where TUCO was Killed?" I still have never seen that episode.. Was that Season 2 episode 1? and if so how or where do I go to watch a full episode??? I just looked it up on YOUTUBE and the only results I got was a bunch of clips..

So I need one of you Breaking Bad experts to help me out, so I can go back and watch that episode.. I believe I have seen every episode prior and every episode since... just never the TUCO getting killed episode... HELP me. :D

p.s. I need a link to the website where I can watch entire episodes of Breaking Bad or anything else if possible, preferably without having to join or sign up 1st. just something SIMPLE if it exits.
:dunno:

Rey C.

Hey Marlo, the episode where Tuco gets killed is called "Grilled". It's Season 2 episode 2. If you haven't seen it, try to check out the next episode too ("Bit by a Dead Bee") - it's funny as hell!

Sorry, other than iTunes, I don't know of a good source for seeing past episodes. I think AMC only streamed one (current) episode this season and I don't know if they have any way of getting past episodes on their site - I don't think so, but not really sure.

I agree with you about how it compares to The Wire. Both shows kick ass like no other when it comes to character development, and giving you NO idea what is going to happen next.