• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Breaking Bad - The T.V. Series

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
why is dumbass jesse still dealing meth when he's a millionare ?
he's got a million and a half, a paid off house and now he's trying to sell small quantities of stolen meth to a few poor bastards in a rehab.
it just doesn't make sense.
I guess he's just greedy.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
yeah youre both right.
but to go through the trouble of stealing a little of the meth, recruiting his two goofy friends, planting them in a little therapy group to sell a few bags and risk getting busted or killed when youre already making millions is just so stupid that its really hard to swallow.

why is dumbass jesse still dealing meth when he's a millionare ?
he's got a million and a half, a paid off house and now he's trying to sell small quantities of stolen meth to a few poor bastards in a rehab.
it just doesn't make sense.

He's pissed cuz he believes that Gus is screwing him and Walt by raking in the lion's share of profit, so he's stealing product to sell on his own. He needs to understand that he's messing with the wrong people.

I guess he's just greedy.

yeah youre both right.
but to go through the trouble of stealing a little of the meth, recruiting his two goofy friends, planting them in a little therapy group to sell a few bags and risk getting busted or killed when youre already making millions is just so stupid that its really hard to swallow.

The show is called "Breaking Bad".:cool:

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
Damn, that was a fucking great episode. I totally didn't see the ending coming.

Facetious

Moderated
The last time I saw this show, the cast was shuffling around in the desert with a broken down RV . . . and then, all at once, a neighbor of mine summons me to come over to smoke a bowl . . . I did . . .n't ! :thefinger :1orglaugh

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
Whoa, Walter done crossed over now, he's a True Killer now, if you think about it, he's had some kind of link too all the death that has happened in the past, he has an indirect connection, one way or another through his activities, I really don't know why he keeps saving / bailing jesse out certain suicide / death situations???

Next weeks episode will be very interesting too see how things playout. I hope there is a complete closure on all the fronts in regards to all of this seasons happenings, but more than likely there gonna leave some of this seasons drama to unfold into the next season so we prolly won't get all of the satisfaction of knowing everything in the conclusion episode. :dunno:

I for one can't wait until the next episode.
:D

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
damn, walt is one intense character.
that last scene ( which i just watched 10 minutes ago) really blew me away.
Yeah marlo, now what?
this is some serious stuff. Who will get the blame?

One thing I'm curios about is why would they kill the kid?
they may not have been the ones.

Lust

Lost at Birth
its a cool show and so is Madmen but the problem is that they are both on AMC and if ever a television channel truly knew how to fuck up the viewing experience of the consumer it'd be AMC and their stupid fuckin "takin up half the screen, advertising a show i'm currently watching" advertisement snipes. the only channel that even comes close to AMC on this annoyance is TBS but they are a distant second. AMC ruins a potentially great viewing experience. i want to do their marketing dept graphic bodily harm.

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
damn, walt is one intense character.
that last scene ( which i just watched 10 minutes ago) really blew me away.
Yeah marlo, now what?
this is some serious stuff. Who will get the blame?

One thing I'm curios about is why would they kill the kid?
they may not have been the ones.
I'm sure they did kill the kid, but I think Gus might have had something to do with it. The man is insidious.

Aside from the ending there were some other great scenes too.

Marlo Manson

Oh yeah I think gus is behind the those guys killing the little kid, or maybe those guys took it upon themselves? :dunno:

I have a question for anybody that can answer: The guys who picked up jesse when he and the trick were sitting in the car waiting for the 2 marks too roll through so she could give them the tainted burgers *what are there names?* you know The two guys that work for gus, the mean lookin asian guy (not sure if he's Asian) and the bald guy, what are there names?

Anyway, that ending was awesome, It looks like gus & walt have words over the incident next episode.

Marlo Manson

the bald guy is mike, the other guy is victor, although i dont ever recall hearing his name.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Breaking_Bad_characters

And i dont think Gus ordered the hit on the kid.
what good would that do? plus he seemed to respect jesse for feeling strongly about not using kids.
I dont even think the meth dealers did it.
i think its another twist.

You could be right, it wouldn't make sense for gus to order the kid being killed, but then again, he may have been tying up loose ends that may implicate him or his meth dealers to combo's murder. if somebody not connected to gus did it, It's suspicious timing don't you think?

Anyway yeah thats who I was talking about Mike & Victor, Victor looks like a scary fuckin dude, he looks intimidating all the time. :D I like Victor.... his demeanor and personality what we've seen of it, he kind of reminds me of Marlo from the Wire... :glugglug:

Marlo Manson

Has anyone caught the season finale yet?

I was just about too post about it, It was fuckin goood, for those who haven't seen it yet, I will not SPOIL it for you. allot of things are clear now, I am not sure if I like the way it ended, I would rather have seen it happen but I was surprised by some of the twists and turns, looks like an exciting 4th season to come. I loved this season, the "FLY" episode was pretty boring/ weird but, thats the only one I remember saying C'mon, I waited a whole week too watch this? :rolleyes: but other than that. bravo... :D
notworthy.gif
clap.gif

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
I was just about too post about it, It was fuckin goood, for those who haven't seen it yet, I will not SPOIL it for you. allot of things are clear now, I am not sure if I like the way it ended, I would rather have seen it happen but I was surprised by some of the twists and turns, looks like an exciting 4th season to come. I loved this season, the "FLY" episode was pretty boring/ weird but, thats the only one I remember saying C'mon, I waited a whole week too watch this? :rolleyes: but other than that. bravo... :D
notworthy.gif
clap.gif
I agree it was great. Can't believe Walt and Jesse actually crossed that line.

9 months to go until the season 4 premiere.:nanner:

Breaking Bad is without a doubt, the best show on television. There's competition but no Breaking Bad is the king.

(For those of who read that and saw my name and go 'What about Lost?' Lost is my favourite show of all-time but I'll readily admit I think Breaking Bad is the best there is. I'm a Charlie fan anyway why did I choose Mr.Eko ah well...ramble over)

I've yet to see it, but I've heard rave reviews from coworkers and friends.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Breaking Bad is without a doubt, the best show on television. There's competition but no Breaking Bad is the king.

(For those of who read that and saw my name and go 'What about Lost?' Lost is my favourite show of all-time but I'll readily admit I think Breaking Bad is the best there is. I'm a Charlie fan anyway why did I choose Mr.Eko ah well...ramble over)

Breaking Bad is something else! I agree, I think it is the best show on TV right now (or at least the best show that I've seen). Mad Men is my close second. And Lost was the show that I basically had to watch, since I really liked it and I had to know how it would end. But Breaking Bad has the smartest writing of any TV show I can remember... probably since Hill Street Blues.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
I'm glad they didn't name the show breaking good.
about a chemist in perfect health who has a beautiful darling wife who never acts like a complete cunt.

btw, the way her boss wanted her too move in with her after he banged the homely bitch a few times.
all too realistic these days.
desperation.
i knew guys in the states that would bang anything with a wet hole, others who fell in love with the first girl who looked at them.

great show however.
hope hank gets well soon..........and then dumps that goofy annoying wife and gets himself a hot russian bride.
I picture walt better off with a latina or a black woman with a good attitude though.