• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

*Breaking* 2 NYPD officers ambushed and killed in Garner revenge slaying

It will be interesting to see if DeBlasio attends their funerals. Rumor has it that he has been told that he is not welcome at the funerals of any fallen officers. Since this seems to be tied to the Garner and Brown deaths it makes it more complicated and could become ugly real fast.

RIP to these two cops and my thought goes to their families.

To me, this is no big surprise : When the news are full of cops killing blacks and not facing the consequences of their action, there's a moment when black folks loose their trust into the judical system and start doing justice by themselves.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Cop killers are the worst kinds of people. And it takes a real coward to shoot two guys sitting inside of a patrol car.

If this was meant to be some sort of retribution for the deaths of those two worthless shit bags who couldn't follow police instructions then I'm even more pissed off.

To me, this is no big surprise : When the news are full of cops killing blacks and not facing the consequences of their action, there's a moment when black folks loose their trust into the judical system and start doing justice by themselves.

Darren Wilson will face the consequences for the rest of his life for just protecting himself. The Garner death is a different story and the officers should have been held responsible but the grand jury of regular citizens didn't see it that way. Still vigilante justice should not stand. So I guess they got their wish when they were chanting "What do want? DEAD COPS!!!! When do we want it? NOW!!!?" Cotdam this is fucked up! And I am angry. Just imagine these two cops 5 days before Christmas sitting in their cruisers probably just thinking about their job or family and the holidays and then some asshole comes up to them and executes them.

Cop killers are the worst kinds of people. And it takes a real coward to shoot two guys sitting inside of a patrol car.

If this was meant to be some sort of retribution for the deaths of those two worthless shit bags who couldn't follow police instructions then I'm even more pissed off.

You must spread some reputation around before giving it to Ace Bandage again.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.

The loss of those two police officers far outweighs the death of two those worthless, criminal thugs. Not even fucking close.

Mayhem

Banned

Well, if your answers come that easy to you, please explain this one:
Shooters in Metro ambush that left five dead spoke of white supremacy and a desire to kill police
http://www.reviewjournal.com/news/l...-spoke-white-supremacy-and-desire-kill-police

A psycho is a psycho, a thug is a thug. Legitimizing the actions of such is you spitting in the face of people better than you.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.

I've heard of backhanded compliments but not backhanded condolences until today. You weave a picture of Al Sharpton on your beret yet?

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
I've heard of backhanded compliments but not backhanded condolences until today. You weave a picture of Al Sharpton on your beret yet?

Agreed.

Naturally, Al has already publicly condemned the attacks. I just wish he'd go the fuck away. How he didn't lose all credibility after the Duke lacrosse case is beyond me. Oh, that's right, he never had any credibility. He's just an attention whoring opportunist.

It will be interesting to see if DeBlasio attends their funerals. Rumor has it that he has been told that he is not welcome at the funerals of any fallen officers. Since this seems to be tied to the Garner and Brown deaths it makes it more complicated and could become ugly real fast.

A lot of NYPD officers actually signed a form declaring that the don't want DeBlasio at their funerals if they should be killed on duty.

http://theweek.com/speedreads/index...-nyc-mayor-bill-de-blasio-from-their-funerals

So was this scumbag out for "justice" before or after he murdered his girlfriend?

Agreed.

Naturally, Al has already publicly condemned the attacks. I just wish he'd go the fuck away. How he didn't lose all credibility after the Duke lacrosse case is beyond me. Oh, that's right, he never had any credibility. He's just an attention whoring opportunist.

There are still people weak enough, ignorant enough, self-loathing enough, and/or desperate enough that pay attention. I don't see how someone who profits off his own peoples' failures assuring them that the deck is stacked against them is any kind of friend or ally. I'd think of them more as an albatross.

The only people that give Al Not So Sharpton any credibility is the media and racist blacks or politicians that use him as a tool to incite their base. Most thinking people realize that everything Al touches turns to shit.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.

Actually, those that pray on children, the elderly, and women are far worse....but that does not in any way shape or form, make this any less of a tragedy, or heinous crime.

The worst part is, this cowardly sack of festering pig shit didn't even have the balls to face the law, he took himself out like a giant pussy. He probably did it, to draw attention away from the fact that he was a woman killer...the only way he could avoid being a bitch, and sold for cigarettes in prison, was to try and do something that the other inmates would applaud him for. To bad there isn't a "God hates scumbags" group, that would go and humiliate his family at the funeral.

The only people that give Al Not So Sharpton any credibility is the media and racist blacks or politicians that use him as a tool to incite their base. Most thinking people realize that everything Al touches turns to shit.

The people he touches continue to live in shit but the exploitation of those same people turns to gold for him. Hopefully their balls drop one day realizing they've been turned out the whole time.