• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

BP says "virtually all" oil to be captured. What do you think?

fuck BP. theyve gone through how many plans so far, and none of its worked. i wont wholly blame the initial explosion and spill on em, but the amount of damaged theyve caused is irreparable.

It's sad that wildlife and the environment has suffered etc. but I'm guessing that if the U.S. hadn't been affected - i.e. It had happened to an Eastern country - then there wouldn't have been half as much press coverage and outcry. In other words, they wouldn't give a fuck. Of course, it has nothing to do with everyone looking to sue the foreign owned B.P. for compensation... (like the overreaction to GM's arch rival Toyota). America are acting like they are some environmentally conscious country (Union Carbide, anyone) and not the biggest polluters on the planet. They shouldn't be too surprised when their thirst for oil decides to bite them on the backside sometime.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
fuck BP. theyve gone through how many plans so far, and none of its worked. i wont wholly blame the initial explosion and spill on em, but the amount of damaged theyve caused is irreparable.

Bullshit. This is their fault as they're the ones who cut corners and didn't do anything about their shitty inspections. It's slowly starting to come out in the news.

Plus, lets not forget the 2005 explosion in Texas that killed 15 people. It was found that BP had allowed safety to go downhill in that one too due to cost cutting.

So not only has BP ended the life of what? 26 people in 5 years? They're also responsible for an ecological diaster of epic scale.

Deja vou.

Bullshit. This is their fault as they're the ones who cut corners and didn't do anything about their shitty inspections. It's slowly starting to come out in the news.

Plus, lets not forget the 2005 explosion in Texas that killed 15 people. It was found that BP had allowed safety to go downhill in that one too due to cost cutting.

So not only has BP ended the life of what? 26 people in 5 years? They're also responsible for an ecological diaster of epic scale.

Deja vou.

Well Petra, BP is not interested in LIVES, neither interested in ETHICS, nor into telling the TRUTH.
The only thing they´re interested in is SHAREHOLDER VALUE . And shareholder value was (one) of the reasons why they started lying from 1st. second on the disaster happened. Hayward should get booted out the US with a bullwhip !
And the problem is NOT the oil you can see on the surface, the problem is the oil underwater none can see.
BP doesnt have the amount of money needed to payoff the disaster at all.

asked them a question right now, I think I dont get an answer.

Interesting, no update of your site since more but 1 week.
Did BP buy you ???

best regards

saschaxx - you reckon that by footing the bill for this disaster it will bankrupt BP?
i certainly hopes it does - too long have the major gas companies been fleecing people of their money. In the UK, the major oil companies make in the region of £900 a second in profit.
it has got to stop

saschaxx - you reckon that by footing the bill for this disaster it will bankrupt BP?
i certainly hopes it does - too long have the major gas companies been fleecing people of their money. In the UK, the major oil companies make in the region of £900 a second in profit.
it has got to stop

It is more but possible that BP will become bancrupt . Their value of the shares were *before* the disaster 660pence, now they are slighly above 330 . ( this is a 14-years LOW ) . That means a loss of 50% within 7 weeks and no end in sight. UK. book-keepers are taking bets for the remove of Tony Hayward (CEO of BP ) ..the standings are 25 :1 AGAINST him.
If BP survives, it will take some decades for them to become a trustworthy company.

one thing we should bear in mind, is that this pipe has blown out 1600 metres below ground, humans can only really dive to 42 metres before the pressure begins to really screw with us. they are doing what they are doing with machines/submarines..

one thing we should bear in mind, is that this pipe has blown out 1600 metres below ground, humans can only really dive to 42 metres before the pressure begins to really screw with us. they are doing what they are doing with machines/submarines..

@r_s90 : google for nuno gomes, diver. 318 metres, ( world-record ), special equipment+divers-suit. But ur right, 1600 metres is impossible for human being.