• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

BP Says Cap Fully Closed; No More Oil Flowing

A day late and a dollar short.

I wonder how much sooner it would've been capped if Obama had kicked BP off the site and put the entire power of the Federal Gov't behind this tragedy?

That way Obama could've say, brought in smarter oil companies to work together to stop the oil, and worked with other big oil nations (like Norway) to stop this thing...

BP's first priority has always been to capture as much oil as possible, not to stop the flow...

I hope lawsuits bankrupt BP...

A day late and a dollar short.

I wonder how much sooner it would've been capped if Obama had kicked BP off the site and put the entire power of the Federal Gov't behind this tragedy?

That way Obama could've say, brought in smarter oil companies to work together to stop the oil, and worked with other big oil nations (like Norway) to stop this thing...

BP's first priority has always been to capture as much oil as possible, not to stop the flow...

The g'ment has a greater interest in capping the leak than BP who is losing billions as a result of this? The g'ment has greater capacity and expertise to stop this than a company who presumably knows more about this than any other?

All Obama would have done by assuming this responsibility is guarantee he shouldered the blame for how ever long it took to control it while being in less position to actually make a tangible difference.

As painful as it was to watch day after day of billowing oil spew....the people who were attempting to stop it theoretically had the best resources and the vested interest to stop it.

Only after they pay every penny to fix this shit. There's no reason for the government to foot the bill.

But the oil isn't stopped, it's just temporarily flowing into a cap.

Good news if true.

From what I'm hearing about BP's "business practices" lately, they sure could use some good PR to brainwash the public into thinking they are a good company.

I'd still rather buy oil from BP than from a bunch of towelheads.

What Barrack Hussein Obama should be doing is creating some incentives for American scientists/inventors/businesses to come up with an alternative form of energy.

I'd still rather buy oil from BP than from a bunch of towelheads.

What Barrack Hussein Obama should be doing is creating some incentives for American scientists/inventors/businesses to come up with an alternative form of energy.

Unreal!:1orglaugh:1orglaugh I think we've just about discovered all the practical forms of energy but if Obama has done anything it's been to enact policies which provide incentives to create alternative sources for energy.