• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Border Wall

:rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel: Nice! That's quite some orgasmic News. :D Of course, it would have been even more orgasmic if all 500 people would be deported instead of just 39. That would have REALLY sent a message to all the fuckers. :yesyes:

Exactly, I was personally hoping for a little more force but this does send a message loud and clear. I'd be fucking furious if I walked damn near 2000 miles just to get a door slammed in my face. STAY IN YOUR COUNTRY and deal with life like everyone else!!! All that time, effort, energy spent on the journey should have been done in the country that needs them the most, their own. Got a gang problem and fear for your life? Collect weapons and do something about it instead of running to my spot because your a pussy. The USA don't need no more pussies, liberals have displayed that embarrassing feat time and again. STAY HOME ya fucking freeloading bastards.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Seems enough concentration of tear gas makes for a pretty good wall on a temporary basis. The Mexicans will handle the Central Americans if they are left long enough at the border to stew. If the policia are diligently sloppy and unprofessional enough it may discourage the next caravan. May drain the pockets of the people supporting the caravan too. The politicians who lecture us about building bridges instead of walls would build a wall to Africa and sneak them into America if they were sure enough the offspring born here would vote for them. Politics masked as morality.

georges

Staff member

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Trump could get the all votes in the house by showing them the pesos Mexico sent him to build the wall.

Watch the full, on-camera shouting match between Trump, Pelosi and Schumer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wm-NtMkqz8

georges

Staff member
Last edited:

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Border Patrol Union Leader to Pelosi, Schumer: Come Down Here & I'll Show You What It’s Like
https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/b...&ff_campaign=manualpost&ff_content=2018-12-13
The Western Journal said:
"And you know what? Nancy Pelosi and Schumer, they can come down here and help us patrol the border and I'll show them how difficult and how dangerous it really is, and how that wall makes a difference."

It would be great to see the expressions of concern and fear on the faces of Pelosi and Schumer as they witnessed first-hand what the situation at the southern border is really like for the men and women who defend it every day.
Yeeeee Haw! C'mon, you two pussies! I DARE you take the Border Patrol Union Leader's offer. I dare you to call his bluff ... IF that's what y'all really think it is.

So the democrats are willing to fund a border fence but not a border wall. According to them, a border wall wouldn't work, but then how would a fence?

A suspect in a 1987 bombing that wounded six American soldiers in Honduras is leading a group of migrants demanding entry into the United States.

Alfonso Guerrero Ulloa organized a march of approximately 100 migrants to the U.S. Consulate in Tijuana, Mexico, on Tuesday, The San Diego Union-Tribune reported. Ulloa delivered a letter to the consulate on behalf of the migrants, asking for either entry into the U.S. or a payment of $50,000 per person.

“It may seem like a lot of money to you,” Ulloa told the Union-Tribune. “But it is a small sum compared to everything the United States has stolen from Honduras.”

Ulloa has lived in Mexico since 1987 after fleeing Honduras in the wake of a bombing that wounded six soldiers. Ulloa was suspected of planting a bomb in a Chinese restaurant, but received asylum from Mexico, whose government described the suspected terrorist as a “freedom fighter.”

https://dailycaller.com/2018/12/12/honduras-migrant-bombing-suspect/