• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

BLM - 100 things you can do

I saw this article today:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life...tions-resources-justice-petitions/5282539002/

I'm going to make a donation to suggestion 45, the Southern Poverty Law Center. Too many unknowns (for me, personally) to attend any marches. So, I'll do this instead.

It will be interesting to see if / how many police forces are "defunded," and have some of the previous funds go to mental health services, etc. over the next few years.

The Southern Poverty Law Center Is A Hate-Based Scam That Nearly Caused Me To Be Murdered

"The New York Times, Politico, NPR and a host of other mainstream publications are reporting on the corruption and widening credibility gap. The SPLC dismissed its co-founder in March, and its president has resigned amidst numerous claims of sexual harassment, gender discrimination and racism within the organization — a parade of disgraces that vividly force the conclusion: The SPLC is hollow, rotten and failing at the very virtues it pretends to celebrate."

Just hand your money directly to a minority - it'll do greater good than pissing it away to a lefty hatetank. You may as well just give it directly to the DNC, if all you want is anti-right propaganda, for your absolution/indulgence dollars. Losers. Falling all over yourselves to prove that you're one of the "good" whites. Fucking pathetic losers.​

Last edited:
Losers. Falling all over yourselves to prove that you're one of the "good" whites. Fucking pathetic losers.

Caring about an issue that affects other members of your community even though it may not affect you is not being a loser, it's being a decent human being, something you don't seem capable of ever understanding.
There are people all over the world trying to pull us all together, while people like you are trying to pull us apart. People like you have no value to civilized society. Your time is coming to an end.

Dolphin: that USA Today article references the Family Research Council and the Alliance Defending Freedom, two organizations which support Right to Life. *I* don't think Government has the right to tell a woman what to do with her body. If the Government wants to make that decision, then the Government SHOULD establish foster homes and assume the responsibility for that fetus' / child's rearing through age 18.

People like you have no value to civilized society. Your time is coming to an end.

😿😿😿

That's so tolerant, open-minded, and accord-seeking of you!

Quick tip, sugar: militant lefties who aggressively work to silence their critics - it's been done - they're fucking failures that litter the 20th century.

Oh, yeah, but you're progressive... right. Like anal warts, you progress, unless someone medicates you.

Keep blabbering, punchy. Pretty soon, you'll get your official not-a-racist patch, and then you can show it to all the people that you're trying to indoctrinate. Then they'll have to listen to you! Those Goddamn "value-less" people who have no place in the world. But if they don't, sugar, what then? Tell me what you're going to do with those worthless human lives then?

😄
Ignorant hypocrite.​

Dolphin: that USA Today article references the Family Research Council and the Alliance Defending Freedom, two organizations which support Right to Life. *I* don't think Government has the right to tell a woman what to do with her body. If the Government wants to make that decision, then the Government SHOULD establish foster homes and assume the responsibility for that fetus' / child's rearing through age 18.

Rightright. Thanks for the thoughts.

So then, you didn't actually read the article. Or the New York Times article it links to. Or the NPR article it links to. Anyway, thanks for playing. 😿

The Southern Poverty Law Center Is A Hate-Based Scam That Nearly Caused Me To Be Murdered

"The New York Times, Politico, NPR and a host of other mainstream publications are reporting on the corruption and widening credibility gap. The SPLC dismissed its co-founder in March, and its president has resigned amidst numerous claims of sexual harassment, gender discrimination and racism within the organization — a parade of disgraces that vividly force the conclusion: The SPLC is hollow, rotten and failing at the very virtues it pretends to celebrate."

Just hand your money directly to a minority - it'll do greater good than pissing it away to a lefty hatetank. You may as well just give it directly to the DNC, if all you want is anti-right propaganda, for your absolution/indulgence dollars. Losers. Falling all over yourselves to prove that you're one of the "good" whites. Fucking pathetic losers.​

Jessica Prol Smith is senior news writer and editor for Alliance Defending Freedom.

GTFO LOL

Screen Shot 2020-06-11 at 9.59.11 AM.png

Jessica Prol Smith is senior news writer and editor for Alliance Defending Freedom.

GTFO LOL

View attachment 787557

What do you think? Do you suppose that because the Southern Poverty Law Center listed this non-profit, Christian interests organization as a hate group, that they should be shot up by a progressive, left-oriented young man who planned to deface the bodies of his kills, to specifically make his anti-Christian point? I mean, it's a hate group, right?

What do you think? Do you suppose that because the Southern Poverty Law Center listed this non-profit, Christian interests organization as a hate group, that they should be shot up by a progressive, left-oriented young man who planned to deface the bodies of his kills, to specifically make his anti-Christian point? I mean, it's a hate group, right?

But try reading a little more about the SPLC on your own, girls. Make up your own mind if you want to fund people like that. But for fuck's sake, do a little RESEARCH. You're really going to start sending your money somewhere, because a newspaper article (that you probably didn't finish) told you to? Jesus Christ, it's no wonder some of these truly STUPID democrats get elected. Look at the base.

😿😿😿

That's so tolerant, open-minded, and accord-seeking of you!

Quick tip, sugar: militant lefties who aggressively work to silence their critics - it's been done - they're fucking failures that litter the 20th century.

Oh, yeah, but you're progressive... right. Like anal warts, you progress, unless someone medicates you.

Keep blabbering, punchy. Pretty soon, you'll get your official not-a-racist patch, and then you can show it to all the people that you're trying to indoctrinate. Then they'll have to listen to you! Those Goddamn "value-less" people who have no place in the world. But if they don't, sugar, what then? Tell me what you're going to do with those worthless human lives then?

😄
Ignorant hypocrite.​

Oh no, I don't live up to your imagined version of what I claim to be! Nobody has to do anything with your worthless life. people like you are going to find yourselves increasingly irrelevant and unwelcome in society. Go back and have a look at your comments. Do you really believe that you're on the right side of this? Go and look on youtube, there are tons of videos of people just as wrong as you, but with a lot more courage, losing their shit on protesters, outnumbered 10 to 1 or 50 to 1 or a 1000 to 1. Those protesters are standing their ground, because they're done with that kind of bullshit. They have the numbers, they have the initiative, and they're not letting go this time. And those maga hat wearers are just proving how weak, impotent and helpless they really are. Might as well be screaming at the sky or the mountains.

When a community tries to build something up and a handful of members keep trying to tear it down, that community doesn't have to just sit there and put up with it in the name of tolerance. The community will protect what it has built, and it should. People like you and your coward leader are the minority, and your numbers are dropping daily. Progressives will win, because they always do. If that wasn't the case we'd still have slaves and chemical castration of gays and still be burning witches. Sure, there are regressive periods, we've been in one lately, that's why people like you are feeling so ballsy at the moment, but that regressive period won't last long, and it'll be followed by some major progress. This could be it, might not, but the end of this period of extreme right wing regression is coming. You ARE the minority, but it's by choice, not oppression.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
I didn't see anything in that list that says "question BLM's veracity or motives." Flawed list.

Ace Boobtoucher

That one fat bitch who claimed to be one of BLM's founders has stated they're trained, committed Marxists.

Ace Boobtoucher

So it shows communists will exploit any tragedy to further their shitty ideals.

georges

Staff member
Mike Huckabee Blasts Shaun King And His Calls For The Removal Of Jesus Statues
https://thepoliticalinsider.com/mik...265680b20e543dc2a6473c7b9fa19141&source=TPICI

Black Lives Matter Leader Warns That If America ‘Doesn’t Give Us What We Want, We Will Burn Down This System’
https://thepoliticalinsider.com/bla...265680b20e543dc2a6473c7b9fa19141&source=TPICI

Black Lives Matter Founder Admits ‘We Are Trained Marxists,’ Goal Is To ‘Get Trump Out’
https://thepoliticalinsider.com/bla...265680b20e543dc2a6473c7b9fa19141&source=TPICI

Leftist Mayor Who Supports Black Lives Matter Has Home Vandalized By Protestors – ‘It’s Like Domestic Terrorism’
https://thepoliticalinsider.com/lef...265680b20e543dc2a6473c7b9fa19141&source=TPICI

Trump Says Black Lives Matter Threaten To ‘Burn Down This System’ And Its Leaders Commit ‘Treason, Sedition, Insurrection’

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/tru...265680b20e543dc2a6473c7b9fa19141&source=TPICI

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Black Lives Matters are nothing but a bunch of arsonists, looters, country-destroying PITA thug terrorists who should all be on America's Most Wanted List. Round up all them fuckers and put them in prison.