• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Blake Rose

I concur with that statement.
I just don't get it, she does everything with those looks but she's still not being booked.

I concur with that statement.
I just don't get it, she does everything with those looks but she's still not being booked.

Maybe its her decision to not work as much...this is the 2nd time she's been on a break for a while....I hope she does a lot more scenes cus shes unreal hot

:-( I come here once in awhile hoping I would see something new

Killer B

I Like Big Tits! (song by Joe Walsh)
noone has seen brazzers live 16???:facepalm::hairpull::crying:

come on!

Yes, I've seen it. As a Brazzers member I've watched all of the Live shows and this one is probably the best. It was so good in fact I watched parts of the replay twice.

All girls (Blake Rose, Mackenzie Pierce, Sophie Dee, Aleksa Nicole) did anal, multiple DP's and airtight. Even the host Veronica Avluv, who wasn't supposed to perform did a brief DP and airtight. Lots of squirting too.

Yes, I've seen it. As a Brazzers member I've watched all of the Live shows and this one is probably the best. It was so good in fact I watched parts of the replay twice.

All girls (Blake Rose, Mackenzie Pierce, Sophie Dee, Aleksa Nicole) did anal, multiple DP's and airtight. Even the host Veronica Avluv, who wasn't supposed to perform did a brief DP and airtight. Lots of squirting too.

wow sounds very good. Veronica Avluv did a little anal??

thx for the info Killer B!