• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Biggest Set Up : Religion

The biggest set up are Blow Pop lollies. The caramel center has gotten smaller since 1980.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
After death, our brain functions cease to exist and we begin to decay. It is as simple as that.

If that is all there is then this has all been a joke.

Why not steal, kill, and do whatever?

^ The fact that we need some reward to NOT inflict harm on one another is a joke. That is one of my main complaints with religion, some, not all, people can't be civilized and act in a normal manner without believing there is some sort of higher power there to punish them if they do something wrong. Religion is just an archaic form of law that people over emphasize now. We have civilized people now who won't do something stupid just because some "God" isn't watching over them, and we have Law Enforcement for the loons who try to hurt people, why is a "God" still needed to live a civilized and non-violent life?

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
^ The fact that we need some reward to NOT inflict harm on one another is a joke. That is one of my main complaints with religion, some, not all, people can't be civilized and act in a normal manner without believing there is some sort of higher power there to punish them if they do something wrong. Religion is just an archaic form of law that people over emphasize now. We have civilized people now who won't do something stupid just because some "God" isn't watching over them, and we have Law Enforcement for the loons who try to hurt people, why is a "God" still needed to live a civilized and non-violent life?

Why not live a life of anarchy? (Wild West style)

Why follow anyone's law? Who are they to even impose one law upon me?
Why follow people who can't follow their own laws and step all over the Constitution and our rights?

I have a faith, not a religion. It is not an "archaic form of law."

People follow man's laws out of fear.

A nation or a world of people who do not use their intelligence, are no better than animals who do not have any intelligence, and thus are steaks on the table by choice and consent." -William Cooper

We don't agree on 99% of things but this is something we do agree on!

:glugglug:

You will eventually come to my side. ;)

People follow man's laws out of fear.

Really? I follow the law because I know shooting someone in the face or stealing things from people is wrong, and that it makes you fucking scum if you do it regardless if law prohibits you from doing it or not.

As a human being you should be able to differentiate between right and wrong on your own. You should be intelligent enough to know that going out and infringing on other people's birth-given right to just live life or to feel secure in their own home is wrong. No police officer or deity should have to tell you that killing someone is wrong, you should be intelligent enough as a human to know that.

It's hilariously ironic to me how everything about you and people like you is fear or conspiracy, yet people like you are too scared to go outside, assemble and rally. If you hate the system so much do something about it and don't be a wannabe anarchist behind a computer screen achieving nothing at all.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Really? I follow the law because I know shooting someone in the face or stealing things from people is wrong, and that it makes you fucking scum if you do it regardless if law prohibits you from doing it or not.

As a human being you should be able to differentiate between right and wrong on your own. You should be intelligent enough to know that going out and infringing on other people's birth-given right to just live life or to feel secure in their own home is wrong. No police officer or deity should have to tell you that killing someone is wrong, you should be intelligent enough as a human to know that.

I wouldn't shoot someone unless they needed it.

I can differentiate between right and wrong. It's the politicians, police, FBI, CIA, and so on who can't.

Killing someone in cold blood is wrong. In self defense it is not wrong.

It's hilariously ironic to me how everything about you and people like you is fear or conspiracy, yet people like you are too scared to go outside, assemble and rally. If you hate the system so much do something about it and don't be a wannabe anarchist behind a computer screen achieving nothing at all.

Who says we aren't? I plead the fifth. :elaugh:

Not fixed. More people follow man's laws out of fear.

^ This isn't a self defense argument, you clearly said...

If that is all there is then this has all been a joke.

Why not steal, kill, and do whatever?

That statement clearly has nothing to do with self defense all you're saying is that if there is no Deity to punish you then you should be able to steal and kill because there will be no repercussions.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
^ This isn't a self defense argument, you clearly said...

That statement clearly has nothing to do with self defense all you're saying is that if there is no Deity to punish you then you should be able to steal and kill because there will be no repercussions.

Mine was. Yours wasn't. If you do not believe in a God then you do not have to follow any rules. You could kill for any reason.

Especially if you believe this life is all there ever will be.

tartanterrier

Is somewhere outhere.
I think for those who misinterpret the scriptures and use it as an excuse
to go and kill should really be buring in hell - if there is such a thing :)

Mine was. Yours wasn't. If you do not believe in a God then you do not have to follow any rules. You could kill for any reason.

Especially if you believe this life is all there ever will be.

:wtf: Sense this is all there is, that's what makes it more special than doing whatever you want so you can then repent and live forever worshipping a being that killed newborns and told people to slaughter villages of the opposition, kill the pregnant women and their unborn babies while taking the virgins. On the subject of morality coming from god, clearly that isn't moral and is it just believing in a god that prevents you from doing disgusting things that this god has already done? What if we have to adhere to a god that says killing gays and bad children are the rules? Sense god said it, it must be right....right? If god made you so incapable of understanding secular morality, I guess he isn't the perfect being he claims to be. Not to mention how he tortures non-believers with the excuse that two naked people (mainly the WOMAN) were responsible for there being death. One question, would you killed and rape if your god told you to or if there wasn't a god? If so, you're already corrupt and have no business claiming non-believers are immoral without your idea of a judge in the sky.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
:wtf: Sense this is all there is, that's what makes it more special than doing whatever you want so you can then repent and live forever worshipping a being that killed newborns and told people to slaughter villages of the opposition, kill the pregnant women and their unborn babies while taking the virgins. On the subject of morality coming from god, clearly that isn't moral and is it just believing in a god that prevents you from doing disgusting things that this god has already done? What if we have to adhere to a god that says killing gays and bad children are the rules? Sense god said it, it must be right....right? If god made you so incapable of understanding secular morality, I guess he isn't the perfect being he claims to be. Not to mention how he tortures non-believers with the excuse that two naked people (mainly the WOMAN) were responsible for there being death. One question, would you killed and rape if your god told you to or if there wasn't a god? If so, you're already corrupt and have no business claiming non-believers are immoral without your idea of a judge in the sky.

God killed people who rejected Him. The children go to heaven.
The age of accountability is probably thirteen.

Morality comes from the Bible.

Isaiah 55:8-9 (KJV)
8: For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.

9: For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
The cupcake saith:

Isaiah 55:8-9 (KJV)
8: For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.

9: For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

As I did not get high for years, I cannot fathom this.

Will, please get high and elaborate.

But note that the thread starter is banned, so why continue?

This is all so confusing :angels:

Last edited:
Organized "religion" is run by men, therefore it's used to control other people. I doubt God approves of most of what is done in his name...

But personal "religion" is quite different IMHO. :2 cents:

Organized "religion" is run by men, therefore it's used to control other people. I doubt God approves of most of what is done in his name...

But personal "religion" is quite different IMHO. :2 cents:

I respect the idea in general.

However I find "personal" religions just another way to circumvent the burden of proof.

I do appreciate that people that keep religion on a personal level tend to be more tolerant and open minded though.