• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Biden Continues to Warn...

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Biden Continues to Warn of Rapes and Murders If Jobs Bill Isn't Passed

Last week, Vice President Joe Biden warned that more people would likely be raped and murdered if President Obama's jobs bill is not passed. "In 2008, when Flint had 265 sworn officers on their police force, there were 35 murders and 91 rapes in this city," Biden said at an event in Flint, Michigan. "In 2010, when Flint had only 144 police officers, the murder rate climbed to 65 and rapes--just to pick two categories--climbed to 229. In 2011, you now only have 125 shields. God only knows what the numbers will be this year for Flint if we don't rectify it."

Article

:bs:

:facepalm: Fearmonger much?

Have you ever received any PM's asking as to whether or not your threads were serious or just joking?

Not that it has happened to me or anything...

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
How do you suggest reversing the climbing crime rate instead, W.E.W.?

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
I would only agree with firing up ol' sparky if they switched from alternating current to direct current in the implementation.

I made it clear that you love it.

So now you're telling me what I think, what I like, and what I am and am not opposed to?

If that's what you're doing, you're not only idiotic, you're certifiably insane. If I have misunderstood you, please clear it up. If I got it right, please let me know how calling you idiotic and insane isn't justified.

Thanks.