• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Biden Continues to Warn...

:facepalm: Do you ever just popup and troll... wait. :troll:
I'm being serious. Every one of your threads is basically a shoehorn for your willing stupidity.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Every study I have ever seen has shown that there is indeed a direct correlation between unemployment and a statistically significant increase in crime rates. So, how was Biden wrong exactly? I guess it's more sour grapes than anything that Biden would dare to steal a page from the GOP playbook. In modern times, it's been the GOP who has made governing from fear an art form. :2 cents:

Ya think?
why are you twisting things Jon?
First off this , "Well the republicans do it too so there" argument is about as weak as............it's weak.
Second, yep, bad economies usually lead to more crime (Imagine what would happen if they cut back on the welfare folks).

But Biden is actually using that to get a bill passed............thats even weaker, actually disgusting.
And is this spending bill the savior of the economy or just another big waste like the rest of them were?
How many times do you need to get burned before you realize your getting burned?
But you'll defend these guys no mater what so I shouldn't even waste my time.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Special Joe wants his num nums.

;) Yes

I'm being serious. Every one of your threads is basically a shoehorn for your willing stupidity.

Not at all. :facepalm:

Ya think?
why are you twisting things Jon?First off this , "Well the republicans do it too so there" argument is about as weak as............it's weak.
Second, yep, bad economies usually lead to more crime (Imagine what would happen if they cut back on the welfare folks).

But Biden is actually using that to get a bill passed............thats even weaker, actually disgusting.
And is this spending bill the savior of the economy or just another big waste like the rest of them were?
How many times do you need to get burned before you realize your getting burned?

You are wasting your time. ;)

Jon S.

Banned
Ya think?
why are you twisting things Jon?
First off this , "Well the republicans do it too so there" argument is about as weak as............it's weak.

You've actually twisted my words. My point was that it is beyond hypocritical for many of those who are attacking Biden for doing what they have been doing for years. I never said I condoned Biden's tactics in what he said, because I don't. I only said that he was right in his premise, which he was. However, I do not condone governing from fear......and God knows that the Republican Party has been doing it for years & manipulating their base in the process. I find it funny that so many who use the very same tactics all the time are now feigning incredulity since a Democrat (Biden) has done the same thing. However, wrong is wrong (in my book), but God knows, like I said, the Republicans have it down to an art form......and they DO use that fear to shape public policy....so it's really no different than what Biden did. Personally, I don't think it is beneath many in the GOP to do whatever it takes to see that Obama fails....regardless of who gets hurt in the process. :2 cents:

Furthermore, where was the outrage when Bush wasted hundreds of billions on failed stimulus spending? Oh yeah, now it's the BLACK Democrat doing it.....okay, I get it. Plus, I love it when some douchebag Republican bitches up a storm about the stimulus spending, then like the typical douchebags that they are, they pose for pictures for any number of the numerous projects that were made possible by the stimulus bill (some even trying to hide where the funds came from). There isn't a respected economist around that will tell you that the economy wouldn't be a Hell of a lot worse had Obama and the Democrats not passed the stimulus bill back in '09. Instead of giving everyone a neat little check like Bush did (not once, but twice), he actually put the money back in our pockets each week through lowering the tax rate......so, of course, given the limited intelligence of your average American, most were actually oblivious to the fact that more money was put in our pockets week to week. Where was the outrage when Bush thrust us into two wars (one at least was "unjust") without even making an effort to pay for either one (even cutting taxes at a time of war)?

The mess we find ourselves in right now is the aftermath of the mess Bush left behind, the result of a lack of any real oversight and regulations in the financial industry, AND outrageous overspending by us ourselves (for YEARS). Every house of cards is destined to collapse.....it would so appear that the time for ours to collapse is now. :2 cents:

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
It sounds like Biden works for FoxNews the way he humps crime statistics. (no pun intended)