• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Better Call Saul

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Dat whole "You don't matter to me" bit Chuck gave Jimmy really resonated with me. Do you think anyone will pull him out of the fire?

And yes, I stared at Kim's ass.

Ace Boobtoucher

Jimmy's manipulation of those old ladies was pretty fun to watch, too.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
After watching Talking Saul, I felt a little sad that something not so good is apparently in Kim's future. I think that she's the coolest female TV character that I've seen in a long, long time, if not ever.

And after learning a little more about Chuck's history with Jimmy, and then seeing him almost crawl back into reality, only to fall backwards, was pretty sad.

This show... What can you say? It's easily the best drama on TV today. Brilliant writers and brilliant actors. Really stands out in the formulaic cesspool that is modern Hollyweird.

Rey C.

Better Call Saul returns to AMC August 6th at 9 p.m.

Ace Boobtoucher

I'm probably gonna watch but my opinion of Bob Odenkirk has suffered a massive blow since 2016.

Rey C.

For shows that I really like (The Wire, Breaking Bad, Frazier, Better Call Saul, Taboo, etc.), I make a HUGE effort to know as little as possible about the actors and their personal views.

Just when I forgot what a cold-blooded mf'er Gustavo can be he goes and does something like that that literally takes your breath away.

re: episode 4-2.

This show, man. It has that quality about it. Maybe I can't put it into the words that I would like to but it's just "easy" to watch if you know what I mean. Like reading an author who's writing style is just effortless to read, like Stephen King's novels were to me. You look up, and several hours have gone by, then look back down and keep reading cause you can't stop. Even the scenes that would just seem inane, you can't stop watching. Like Howard going over the details of Chuck's estate. Kim Wexler laying into him like that was just awesome, and you knew something like that was coming.

For me in that episode it was the poignant moment when Nacho tells his father "It's ok, it's over for you now, papa" and as his father follows him out of the shop he asks his son, "Mijo, when it is over for YOU?" and Nacho replies "I'm working on it."

I'm going to hate when Nacho ends up dead. You know it's inevitable.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Season Five kicked off Sunday night, episode two, tonight. This show keeps getting better.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
The season opener beginning kicked much ass. :coolthumb:

Rey C.

This show, man. It has that quality about it. Maybe I can't put it into the words that I would like to but it's just "easy" to watch if you know what I mean.

I'm going to hate when Nacho ends up dead. You know it's inevitable.

Yeah, I know exactly what you mean. Kinda like you, even when Nacho gets on my nerves sometimes, I still find him to be one hell of a character. And it's times like that that I miss your crazy ass too, dude. Hope you're hanging tough in that alternate TV universe, ma dude. :thumbsup:

I finally got caught up on the new season. It stayed away too long. I had a hard time remembering all that happened the season before. I wasn't crazy about the clown squad meth heads, riding around in their car. That was just silly. IMO, the writing has slipped a bit. But I'm hoping that they'll pick it up as the season moves along.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Hank and Steve !!!!!! :update:

...oops....sorry....:zipped:

Rey C.

Yeah, that was a cool surprise. OK, I'm back to lovin' this show again. :D

For anyone else who has trouble remembering certain characters from Breaking Bad and what eventually happened to them, here's a handy link that I've been using: Breaking Bad wiki

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Yeah, I know exactly what you mean. Kinda like you, even when Nacho gets on my nerves sometimes, I still find him to be one hell of a character. And it's times like that that I miss your crazy ass too, dude. Hope you're hanging tough in that alternate TV universe, ma dude.

I think Nacho gonna make it out alive, he doesn't seem to be the kind that ignores multiple signs that it's time to chill.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Does it get any better than that....Kim facing off against Lalo and Lalo just grinning at her....what's he gonna do??? Kill her? Smack her? Or just walk away? Will he believe what she said? How will this affect Kim and Jimmy's relationship? And what will happen to Nacho? Mike couldn't convince Gus to cut his chain, so what's next? Was Mike really prepared to shoot Lalo against Gus's wishes to protect Saul (Jimmy)? Holy shit, I'm getting an erection just thinking about next week's episode. This week's episode was a hoot! A My erection. C+