• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Better Call Saul

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Yeah I thought he was gonna kill her. Past few episides were really good. Jimmy, Kim, Mike , Lalo, and Nacho have been awesome this season.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Nah, couldn't see him killing or even slapping her. The writing is too good. A show like this wouldn't take the easy route. But what happens now that Kim is a known player "in the game"? I'm thinkin' that ain't good. Either not good for her... or the one guy that knows her role: Lalo (Mike doesn't count).

Hey, what do you guys think about the episode where Kim refused to get in the car with her drunk mother? She'd rather walk home in the cold than be in the car with her. I think that says something about Kim's character. A little foreshadowing maybe? Drunks are liars. So her mother was a liar. Jimmy is a liar. What might that mean?

I really hope her character makes it to the end.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
That was an interesting flashback. As usual, they put those things in there to make a point. It's impressive how, in every episode, they pull some scene out that makes you love the shit out of this show. Tony Dalton was really enjoying Rhea Seehorn's scene...you could see it right through his character. So now we have the cliffhanger...what changes will Lalo make in the Mexico plan? Feel kinda sorry for Nacho...you know he has to go.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Just found out that Netflix offers a free 30 day subscription. I've been wanting to see El Camino (Breaking Bad movie) for awhile. A friend of mine tells me that it's very good, if not great. I think it's exclusive to Netflix, so I guess this is the only way.