• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Best Video Gamer Evar????????

I have to say the whole Final Fantasy series, play all the games and they're all pretty awesome... love the NHL series from EASports also...

hard to say but i think Street Fighter II on Snes with the new characters is awsome! :)

sorry about the title guys, my vote would have to go for Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty or Sonic the Hedgehog for the sega genesis

WAY back "in the day," I liked Joust and Defender, PacMan, Tempest, Mappy, Congo Bongo, Xevious, and DragonSlayer. LOL Yeah, I'm 33, so that tells you something. Frogger kicked ass too. I spent a SHITLOAD of yardwork money I had earned at the video arcade, as a kid. LOL :nanner: Better to do that than get into trouble, I suppose. :)

bishbash1

Banned
my pick would have to be JET SET WILLY on the good old spectrum. trust me guys, when i was 14 i was either wanking or playing that game.

Super Mario World on the SNES - absolutely no question!!

Pwnd, tbh!!

I guess I got a couple games that I consider my favs:
Real-Time Strategy - Starcraft & Brood Wars (I played it online for I dunno how long)
First-Person Shooting: Medal Of Honor Series, Doom 3, Half-Life Series
3rd Person Shooter: GTA 3, GTA Vice City, and I'm anxiously waiting for San Andreas to come out for the pc!! :(

I play alot of Socom II. Right now I'm in the middle Metal Gear 3, and still keep going back for more and more GTA San Andreas.

Winning Eleven 7 is the single best sports game ever made......WE8 is going to be online and I can't wait.

Game of the year 04' - GTA San Andreas.

Okay, so here are my faves - quite old, I know, but so am I :) and besides I think there are no good (or only few) original concepts these days...

1.Sensible Soccer (all-time-bury-me-with-it-favorite)
2.Street Fighter II
3.Microprose Formula One GP
4.Wings of Fury
5.Double Dragon I
6.Kick Off II - Final Whistle
7.Sim City

oh the past... :computer: :thumbsup:

Hey guys,

what's about Resident Evil 1?
The best shocker ever!

But there are also some good strategy games. Medieval Total War, Sudden Strike

and Commandos.

ok ok ok i hate to say this, but honestly. The best story line i have ever played that kept me hooked was halo. It was such a driving game and just when you thought you were gettiong some where they throw the flood at ya. The music was awsome, the cut scenes were fantastic, and come on the graphics.. blow everything away on all the other consoles. Yes I know i am sounding like an xbox fanboy. Honestly though, if you played this game, you have to say "yeah I have this memorable part when such and such comes at you, and i use this such and such weapon". A game that make's you remember what you used or what strategie you used to get through a certain part is an awsome game. We all have those moments on halo, atleast for those of us who played it.

The Resident Evil Series up to Outbreak and Outbreak 2(face it, those ones sucked monkey balls) cause it brought back the whole Zombie craze. Kings Feild 2 for PS1 for the gameplay and the challenge. Halo for the breakthrough's it caused in the gaming industry. The Gran Tourismo Series cause.... well it's Gran Tourismo damnit. But, the game that takes the cake, the only one i could play over and over and not get bored/tired of it is..... drum roll please... Metal Gear Solid for PS1. That game was the Halo of it's time. I never had Halo stolen from me, but I had MGS stolen 6 times if that says anything.

final fantasy x for a current day game {kinda current} or lengend of zelda, link to the past{snes}. that's why i got a gba. this is not the best game ever but gets honorable mention, fable for xbox. this game is the reason i bought xbox. really fun and short. great replayablity!!!!