• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Best Video Gamer Evar????????

man best time ever was freekin doom 1 and 2 for that fact of lan play common frag fests with 4 guyz spread around the house cussing each other out after being chainsawed in 2 or even bezerked in 1 common that rocked

Fable or FIFA 2005

4G63

Closed Account
Dr_Craw said:
man best time ever was freekin doom 1 and 2 for that fact of lan play common frag fests with 4 guyz spread around the house cussing each other out after being chainsawed in 2 or even bezerked in 1 common that rocked

My mind is infused with memories of DooM. best game ever!!
iddqd idkfa idspispopd, good times.

I love Neverwinter Nights. The mods and all of the different ways to make characters. Its got enless replay value. If you don't like RPG's though, you wouldn't like it.

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
Nightfly said:
WAY back "in the day," I liked Joust and Defender, PacMan, Tempest, Mappy, Congo Bongo, Xevious, and DragonSlayer. LOL Yeah, I'm 33, so that tells you something. Frogger kicked ass too. I spent a SHITLOAD of yardwork money I had earned at the video arcade, as a kid. LOL :nanner: Better to do that than get into trouble, I suppose. :)

Now we're cooking!! Did the same thing at the arcades over here too - Space Invaders, Asteroids, Galaxian, Outrun, etc.

And we all bought one of these to play Donkey Kong:

http://minutillo.com/steve/weblog/images/game-watch.jpg

Seems Nintendo has gone full circle:

http://www.rit.edu/~jhb4598/imm/media/NintendoDS_final1.jpg

om3ga

For those wondering what TEMPEST was all about (as quoted by Nightfly):

tempest6cn.jpg

om3ga

Anyone also remember an arcade game called "Smash TV"?

historyofvgcscreen0361pf.jpg

Also another favourite (currently found at pubs and airports over here in the UK) - Golden Tee:

golden20tee209820dudds2mo.jpg

This golf game was pure fun to play - I wasted a lot of cash on this baby....until they started "improving" on the original and brought out harder versions (which cost more to play)

Does anybody know Thrill Kill (PS1)?? Only a joke.....pretty brutal but awful gameplay!

Resident Evil 1 (PS1) + 4 (GC)
Max Payne 2 (PC)
Splinter Cell 1-3 (XB)

too many categories...break it down.

Best FPS: hands down, UNREAL TOURNAMENT (old school 99)....shockwhoring & sniping.

Best RTS: STARCRAFT ...128 wraith rushes pwn all.

Best RPG: Star Wars KOTOR....force lightning pwns.

DTA3:16 said:
Does anybody know Thrill Kill (PS1)?? Only a joke.....pretty brutal but awful gameplay!

Resident Evil 1 (PS1) + 4 (GC)
Max Payne 2 (PC)
Splinter Cell 1-3 (XB)
Yeah, Resident Evil 4 just blew me away the first time I played it.
I also remember spending hours playing 'Faxanadu' and 'Swords and Serpents' on my old nintendo system. These weren't the best games ever made, but for me they're at the top. To this day I have never spent so much time on a single game.

Nintendo - spy-vs-spy
Sega - Skitchen'
N64 - Perfect Dark
Game Cube - Mario Kart
PS1 - Final Fantasy Tactics
PS2 - Ratchet and Clank
Xbox - Halo 2
Arcade - Silent Scope 2
the above games maybe subject to change without notice :)