• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

best movie ending ever

I can believe no one has said

Primal Fear with Richard Gere and Edward Norton.

It is a great movie with the best ending ever.
If you havent seen this movie, you need to go buy it now.

i forgot all anout that one!!! it was good! The Usual Suspects, Memento are a couple of my favs. . . The Departed and The Mist are two recent ones that I did enjoy as well!

Psycho
Raging Bull
Memento
Batman Begins
Taxi Driver
Fight Club
The Mist
Arlington Road
Gojira
Friday the 13th
American Beauty
Boogie Nights
The Terminator
Iron Man
Rocky
Rocky 2
Rocky Balboa
Dressed to Kill
Superman: The Movie
Halloween

Apocalypse Now's ending with Marlin Brando, a machete, and The Doors. Nice!

Never will forget that " OH FUCK !!!! I'VE BEEN HAD !!! " look on JEFF BRIDGES face at the end of ARLINGTON ROAD........or the sick feeling i had after :eek:

On a sentimental note " SHANE " makes the cut cos my old boy said he was moved so much by the ending ( " SHAAAAANE.....SHAAAAAAAANE !!!! " ) , that i was named so.

BURTON's " MARS ATTACKS " stands out for the sheer JOY i felt when it was over !!!! :rofl:

the departed w/ the rat runnig across the sill and who can forget the usual suspects or going back a ways the jagged edge or the end all of end alls the original psyco.

"Casablanca" "The Sixth Sense" and "The Usual Suspects" come to mind for me...as well as "LA Confidential" one of my all time favorite films...

SBTNW

Banned
two of Woody Allen:

"Match Point" and "Cassandra's Dream"

both are the same finale: bloody and savage! (and i really didn't see them coming, you know)

plucap

Banned
Blade Runner and No Country for Old Men are both good. Especially as they don't end with what you think they will or what they generally should end like, but rather in accordance to the film as whole.

Not sure about it as an ending but Eastern Promises had one of the best turning points I've ever seen. Made the latter half of the film much more interesting and engaging.

But hands down the absolute best is Se7en. That movie is a masterpiece :)

Blade Runner and No Country for Old Men are both good. Especially as they don't end with what you think they will or what they generally should end like, but rather in accordance to the film as whole.

Depending on which version of Bladrunner you watch a lot of people don't like the ending to it. I didn't like the original, but the Ridley Scott’s directors cut was better. I don't think Harison Ford liked how the original ended either.

SBTNW

Banned
The Happening.

what a great movie!!!
and a awesome ending:

****** SPOILER WARNING, PLEASE STOP READING IF YOU DON'T WANNA KNOW IT ******

the plants getting revenge against the humans? amazing. and possible!
it's quite frightening to know that plants can defend themselves against their natural enemies
(we have to understand that we humans are a thread to them)
and the warning they gave to us (killing a lot of people in process -in the northeastern of USA-)
is incontrovertible.

**************************** END OF THE SPOILER ****************************

and yes, i can understand why a lot of people says that the ending is like "WTF? this is it?",
but once again, you got to look for the message Shyamalan is tryin to send, not for the usual twist he does.

and of course, the best of the movie is the SPECTACULAR tension he creates during the entire movie.

the friends of eddie coyle (1973). truly terrifying

Patrick_S

persona non grata
Dogville

dick van cock

Closed Account
Scarface (1983)
1932 maybe, 1982 definitely not ...

... the most embarrassing part is when the caption says that they dedicate this {* enter adjective of your own choice *} movie to Ben Hecht and Howard Hawks.

Hawks was a venomous snake - he would have bitten de Palma's throat had he been still alive. :1orglaugh