• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Best Cartoon Ever?

Simpsons is definately my favorite. Besides that one, I also very much enjoy South Park, Family Guy and American Dad.

When I was younger, I also watched a good deal of Transformers(I actually still think that this one is good :D), Turtles, Spiderman(another one I can still enjoy when it's on), Batman, and a lot of others.

bigbadbrody

Banned
my favorites were and still are: G.I. Joe, Smurfs, Yogi the Bear, and Teenage Mutant Ninja Tutrles. (the new turtles show is an embaressment to the old one :crying: )

The new cartoons that I like are: Family guy, Simpsons (of Course) and Futurama

I was really upset when Fox Cancelled Futurama, Then I heard a rumor that it was comming back. But it never did and I cried, I loved that show. Futurama is so much more funny than American Dad. I think that Fox should take American dad out of the Sundy Night line-up and replace it with Futurama. The ratings would sky-rocket

bigbadbrody

Banned
Come on, people! There has to be another fan of the Batman animated series from the 90s. That show was phenomenal.

It was the real catchy theme song that made me a fan of Batman more than anything:)

KAZOW BLOOT SKOOD BERK DOINK

Old school I like Pogo for its political satarism yet kids could read it too.
The early days of MAD magazine are the same way.

Family Guy
South Park
and...good ol' Bugs Bunny/Looney Tunes

I grew up watching cartoons such as The Transformers, The Real Ghostbusters and The Turtles and I can name countless others that I have great memories of. But which was the Best?

Have fun guys

Transformers Gen. 1 (the original series)
Southpark
Guyver (manga)
And last but not least Dragonball Z.

the Simpsons IMO is the best.
Futurama was great. South Park still rocks.
Although I grew up watching Superfriends, the old Disney, Looney Toones, The Smurfs, Spiderman, The Hulk, The Transformers, one show I truly loved was Albator, in English I think it was called Captain Herlock.
To answer the question the best cartoon ever is The Simpsons. It's the perfect mirror reflection of society.:2 cents:
Thanks

has to be dangermouse, remember it from when i was a kid was a great show. anyone watch bananaman? another quality show altho episodes short
biker from mice from mars is another one altho think new stuff theyre showing isnt as good. as im from england not all of u may have seen these

Macross-Robotech

By far, the storylines in the Macross and, heavy US adoption, Robotech were my favorite -- not even a close second anywhere.