• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Who Was The Best Dracula?

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Dracula looks odd, but I find him creepy and it works for me.

download-jpeg.825322

Kind of like an old witch perhaps?

7675a4ac9a3e279affcd7d98d0d40f8a.jpg

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
It's not a movie , but did anyone watch Forever Night on T.V? I think it was Canadian produced series. I used to love that when I was younger.

As long as we are talking Vampires can you name 5 good vampire movies since 1979? I only come up with three: Nosferatu(1979), Near Dark(1987), and 30 Days Of Night(2007). Nosferatu is my favorite of the three as it was another outstanding Klaus Kinski/Werner Herzog collaboration.
I'd forgot about Near Dark, that was a damn good show.

I'd forgot about Near Dark, that was a damn good show.

It's not mentioned a lot. It deserves a nice Blu-ray release.

Since you like Near Dark did you know an actress named Jenette Goldstein was in both Near Dark in 1987 and Aliens in 1986? (Lance Henriksen and Bill Paxton are in both films too.)
For the longest time I didn't know this was the same actress...

5dc77fb331b9fa25a7f672dc2073d40ef70fd61cr1-500-301_hq.gif

9Tvs.gif

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
I dunno. But here's a thought: Trick Or Treat is next weekend. For all you Trickers, if you don't know what to dress up as because you have to wear a face mask due to COVID-19, I suggest every kid dress up as a character from Mortal Kombat. 🥶🤑😷:cool:

I dunno. But here's a thought: Trick Or Treat is next weekend. For all you Trickers, if you don't know what to dress up as because you have to wear a face mask due to COVID-19, I suggest every kid dress up as a character from Mortal Kombat. 🥶🤑😷:cool:

I had a cool dad. He was a Horror fan too and used to enjoy having me dress up as monsters from Universal when I was a little kid. I was Dracula, Frankenstein's Monster, Wolfman, and Invisible Man.

I still have fun going to the costume store but I go the cheap route only getting black & white face paint plus some good theatrical blood. I can put on a good mask in under 10 minutes blending and shading everything in. The rest is acting the part and having fun with the reactions. Still remember a couple of years ago I made 2 Chinese fellas turn from yellow to blue as I scared them good right before I walked into Domino's to pick up some pizza for my guests waiting at the house.