• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Best Cartoon Ever?

Here's my list.

The Trasformers
Thundercats
He-Man
Inspector Gadget
Dungeons and Dragons
The adventures of the Galaxy Rangers
Mighty Mouse
The Mysterious cities of gold

My buddy's 4 year old is hooked on the newest versions of the "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles". I've ended up watching so many episodes of it with him now that I'm hooked on it too! Great animation, compelling characters and good drama...and it's for kids!

The popularity of it has grown so much that there will be a new, computer animated theatrical feature film released next March 30, 2007.

I remember being a kid just entering high school when the original black & white comic book came out. When I heard the title I thought, "What kind of stupid idea is that? That'll never last.".

20 years, 3 feature films, 4 or 5 comic titles, 2 aminated cartoon shows and millions and millions of merchandising dollars later...

..hey, who knew???

P.S. I also have the DVD release of Pam Anderson's "Stripperella"...lol. Just love it!

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
I used to think highly of the Simpsons - until that episode done by Ricky Gervais (or Sky-TV's HD-TV plug)....

:mad:

Kim Possible "So The Drama" gets My nomination as a single episode "Best Cartoon Ever...it was witty, funny, and very well drawn....
Thanks to My GF for sharing her love for
KP!

The Satyr Icon

dave_rhino

Closed Account
Sharky and George... Crimebusters of the sea :thumbsup:
cant believe no one else has said that!

Bucky O'Hare aswell... does no one remember them?!

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
dave_rhino said:
Sharky and George... Crimebusters of the sea :thumbsup:
cant believe no one else has said that!

Bucky O'Hare aswell... does no one remember them?!

Bucky O'Hare - I used to collect the comic!

beavis & butthead all the way lol.
family guy
the simpsons
samurai jack
spongebob
DBZ
dave the barbarian
lol theres too many to count. what can i say...i love cartoons.. i guess im just a little boy on the inside

if anyone cares, my ranking in descending order:

- The Simpsons seasons 5 to 11
- Futurama
- South Park
- American Dad
- Johnny Bravo
- Two stupid dogs

As a kid growing up in the 80s: GI Joe
GI Joe could be pretty deep sometimes. The episode where the Joes find themselves in the alternate reality where Cobra controls the United States is a favorite.

As a teen in the 90s: Beavis and Butt-Head
Of course we all know that the big joke of B&B is that it is mocking an entire generation, specifically mine. Any show that takes a bite that big and succeeds has to be up there.

As an adult in the 00s: South Park
South Park is great not so much of its humor, but because it takes chances and tries different things. And then of course there is the "Woodland Critter Christmas" episode from 2004. :)