• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Best Cartoon Ever?

I grew up watching cartoons such as The Transformers, The Real Ghostbusters and The Turtles and I can name countless others that I have great memories of. But which was the Best?

Have fun guys

Well, I have different choices, varying by my age.

As a kid/child, I loved Tom & Jerry, Looney Toons, The Smurfs, The Justice League (I think that was its name, or League of Justice, or was it called SuperFriends? It was the one with all the superheroes from DC comics), Spiderman, Johnny Quest, Space Ghost, and Richie Rich amongst others that I can't currently recall.

As an adult, I love The Simpsons, South Park, King of the Hill, and (occasionally) The Family Guy. There was a short-lived claymation show by Eddie Murphy that I thought was a riot - it was called "The PJs" and was aired in 1998 or thereabouts, but it was not technically a cartoon. It was great, though!!! :nanner: :)

Yeah I gotta say The Simpsons are among the best cartoons ever, though its risen above that and is now more of an animated Sitcom...Gotta love the P.Js....used to show it on BBC2 over here in england fairly late at night.

Good stuff

The Simpsons.

I loved X-Men as a kid. However a few years ago I probably would of said simpsons but after buying most of the box sets of South Park, I'd have to say South Park.

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
Tom & Jerry (pre-1960s)
Scooby Doo (pre-Scappy and the other hangers-on :1orglaugh )
Top Cat
Battle of the Planets: opened my eyes to Japanese animation (but 7-zark-7, and 1-rover-1 deserves stranding on a desert island)
The Simpsons
Family Guy
Loony Tunes
Johnny Quest
Samurai Jack
Justice League Unlimited
I'd like to include Akira (but it feels wrong labelling Akira as a "cartoon")

SeraphiM

Retired Moderator
I was a fan of the cartoons. I can remember coming home from school every day and sitting in front of the TV for hours! These 3 were my favorites!

Thundercats
He-Man
G.I. Joe

*If you click the links you'll see the opening credits of each cartoon. It brought back a lot of memories for me personally.

As a child, it was Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck and the gang...... As an adult, I have no interest in cartoons.... Im too busy watching Current Affairs or Discovery Channel....

Nightfly said:

As an adult, I love The Simpsons, South Park, King of the Hill, and (occasionally) The Family Guy. There was a short-lived claymation show by Eddie Murphy that I thought was a riot - it was called "The PJs" and was aired in 1998 or thereabouts, but it was not technically a cartoon. It was great, though!!! :nanner: :)

i love all those too but i will add Dr Katz to that list.

As a child i loved Bod, DangerMouse, Roadrunner, The Wacky Races(still like this actually), Dogtanian and The Muskethounds, jamie and His magic Torch, and the best ever Battle of the Planets!!
:D