• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Best *Action* Movie Hero

Best *Action* Movie Hero

• Arnold Schwarzenegger

Votes: 38 40.4%
  • Dolph Lundgren

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Steven Seagal

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Sylvester Stallone

Votes: 9 9.6%
  • Jean Claude Van Damme

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Bruce Willis

Votes: 28 29.8%
  • The Rock

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Nicolas Cage

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Vin Diesel

Votes: 2 2.1%

• Total voters
Out of these !

Arnold Schwarzenegger
Dolph Lundgren
Steven Seagal
Sylvester Stallone
Jean Claude Van Damme
Bruce Willis
The Rock
Nicolas Cage
Vin Diesel

How dare you mention The Rock and the likes of Bruce Willis and Steven Seagal in the same breath?
The Rock might as well run for the mayor of Minnesota.

I voted Bruce Willis.

Vin Diesel

Like Sam Jackson, Vin Diesel is actually a stage actor with impressive crendentials from before his silver screen career took off. It clearly shows up in his acting ability, much like Jackson's.

What he was thinking in taking the lead in the movie The Pacifier is beyond me though.

I voted for good Old Arnie, love is witty remarks

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
Bruce Willis for me, but the lack of Wesley Snipes listed is disturbing.:confused:

Agreed - Passenger 57, anyone?

Oh well, Bruce Willis for me too....Yippee-ki-yay, motherfucker. :D

Re: Vin Diesel

Like Sam Jackson, Vin Diesel is actually a stage actor with impressive crendentials from before his silver screen career took off. It clearly shows up in his acting ability, much like Jackson's.

What he was thinking in taking the lead in the movie The Pacifier is beyond me though.

because vin wanted to show his "acting ability." but that movie showed that vin diesel is a one trick pony. in fact, most of these guys are too. i say cage has the best acting abilities. he has proven that he can handle other roles than the super tough guy. some of the others have tried to be convincing in the softer roles, but they just werent.

but, my choice for best action hero is willis.

I went with "Arnold Schwarzenegger"!! :ak47: Love those one liners!!! "Asta La Vesta, Babie", man, I hope I spelled that right!!! Or "I Be Back" :violent: And he sure had Muscle!!!

The current go-to action/adventure stars these days are The Rock & Vin Diesel.

Nic Cage is hit or miss as he's not a steady action film guy.

Arnold is too busy being 'The Governator' to do movies anymore.

Stallone & Willis are trying to make a comeback to the action genre with new films coming out in 2007.

Van Damme & Seagal are mere shells of themselves with their new schtick direct-to-video action romps.......which are 50/50 - 50% terrible and 50% decent.
Seagal's weight gain and 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon'-like moves in his newer films really only serve to make him look foolish in those films.
Dolpg Lundgren is another direct-to-video actioner, but his films are usually quite entertaining.

IMHO, action film hot commodities fluctuate with the trends of the times. In a few years Rock & Vin may be outdate compared to whomever is coming up through the action film ranks behind them.

BTW - how come Wesley Snipes and Jet-Li didn't make this list?

Last edited by a moderator: